How much are you willing to pay for your music love!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Addicted

Jun 20, 2006
Well...
I am sure all of us are music fans (duh! thatz why we all are here)... so just a simple question How much are you willing to pay for your music love ? .. well as for me.. i pau almost 10% of my income in all these tech. stuff and music takes about 2% of that... so itz a major factor in my expenditures.. (excluding the amount of CD's and DVD's i load in)

Addicted!

TheFron

Bronze
Jun 18, 2006
I listen to what I like, but I rarely buy CDs unless almost everything on there is great, otherwise I just have the specific song. But i like a lot of just single songs so thats what I'd put on my mp3 player.

But damn near all of my money goes into DVDs, and games :rolleyes:

nicekid

Jun 21, 2006
hmm loads.. i always must have the latest cds n stuff.. though i'm trying to cut down to avoid digging my own financial grave.. :p

Addicted

Jun 20, 2006
TheFron said:
I listen to what I like, but I rarely buy CDs unless almost everything on there is great, otherwise I just have the specific song. But i like a lot of just single songs so thats what I'd put on my mp3 player.

But damn near all of my money goes into DVDs, and games :rolleyes:
hehe same here... even i spend loads.. and eventually get scolded by my parents for being irresponsible :( .. but i guess i make the maximum out of it... bu ti have a problem.. i just buy everything which seems to look good... but my parents feel that i am overspending :(

Aug 10, 2006
You pay lot.. why not wait 2 years and the cd will cost 60% less :) thats true. Sometimes I buy from the internet and much cheaper then buying a cd with cupple songs u like in it.

Savannah

Aug 11, 2006
I have a great love of music and would spend every dollar that I have if I didn't have bills. I would have to say that I spend about 100 a month on tech products and music.

Jamal

Aug 13, 2006
I live for music and I would be willing to pay just about anything to have it available to me. I could not imagine a world without music and that is what saddens me about some schools being forced to cut their music programs.

techie

Aug 23, 2006
Well since I am on a tight budget I have to watch what I spend on things that are not necessary to buy. I love to have all of the music that I love on CD's but it just gets too expensive so I usually go to Walmart.com - Always Low Prices! and download there for $.88 per song.

razz

Aug 23, 2006
Yes! thats were i get my songs also, walmart is great, and i just found this out not too long ago, and to think i was spending a lot on my music,lol, but if there is an album or song i cant get then i will spend anything to get it.

Ebony

Aug 25, 2006
I usually just wait for my brother to by a CD that I like and I will make a copy for myself. It really saves me a lot of money and since him and I have the same music tastes he always has what I am looking for.

Appleboy

Bronze
Jan 24, 2011
Music to my ears should be FREE! Pandora FtW!

Santa

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 2, 2009
Colorado, USA
I use Rhapsody. Most of the stuff I want to listen to is there and a bunch of stuff I might not otherwise listen to.

I do the all you can eat for three devices. $13/mo for music for me, my wife, and my son.

AdrianCubed

Zealot
Gold
Jul 19, 2008
London or Miami
Seriously can we stop digging threads up from yesteryear?!

This was from 2006... throw it away.

Status
Not open for further replies.