How much can you fit on a 4GB iPhone?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

cdfink08

Jul 17, 2007
id say it will hold about 4 gigs worth of stuff...i hate how people ask this question all songs are different and all movies are different just put stuff in it until it is full

id say it will hold about 4 gigs worth of stuff...i hate how people ask this question all songs are different and all movies are different just put stuff in it until it is full
umm yes i don't think so smart one... the phone don't come with 4gb because of the software takin up some space... if you hate wen people ask the question don't respond... thanks for the very helpful input

cdfink08

Jul 17, 2007
well it doesn't matter how much it holds everybody is going to fill it up in different ways...all im saying is is that i think its a dumb question just put what you want on it until it gets full nobody can accurately give how much it holds because everyone well fill it up differently you could have movies,tv shows ECT...so I didn't say I hate you or anything like that I simply stated that in my opinion its too broad of a question to be answered smartone

Tinman

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 16, 2007
Aridzona
My opinion is... if you are even asking you need the 8 GB model. Look at it this way, if you get the 8 the worst that could happen is you have extra room. But if you get the 4 and run out of space? Pretty much stuck regretting not getting the 8.

--
Mike

gulbane

Bronze
Jul 15, 2007
umm obviously this is a question for people who have a 4gb iPhone... i know people will fill up their iPhones differently... i juss wanna see how much it holds approximately... basically how much stuff do u guys have on your 4gb iPhones...(those who have the 4gb model)
I have the 4GB version, and I have around 40 songs (about 5 two hour podcasts included in this number), and 3 one hour long TV episodes. I also have about 50 contacts with numbers and email addresses.

With all that information, I have filled up about 40% of the total capacity.

For me, this is really enough.

asuandy

Bronze
Jul 19, 2007
I have the 4GB version, and I have around 40 songs (about 5 two hour podcasts included in this number), and 3 one hour long TV episodes. I also have about 50 contacts with numbers and email addresses.

With all that information, I have filled up about 40% of the total capacity.

For me, this is really enough.
I have the 4GB as well and its plenty for me. I didn't get it to use as an iPod anyway, so I only have a few songs to demo it and some videos

Aug 1, 2007
I have 3 really good quality episodes of heroes 42 mins each, disturbia, and children of men for my videos, all high quality, like the heroes episodes are about 249 mbs each, children of men is like 700, and disturbia about 550. I have 6 albums, roughly 14 regular length songs, and i have about 1.2 gigs left. And I have the 4 gig.