How much total did you pay?

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
I was checking out the iPhones selling on Ebay and the average selling price for the 8 gig is around $700 (not incl. S&H) which got me thinking how much of a profit some of these people are making...

How much did you pay for yours including tax?
$640.93 with the sales tax.

lucky8926

Bronze
Jun 16, 2007
Central IL
It seems the average price is around $650....I'm really tempted to buy one off of ebay, bu it seems that everyone that has been ordering them from the Apple store has been getting them pretty quick...

bdiddy619

Bronze
Jun 30, 2007
It seems the average price is around $650....I'm really tempted to buy one off of ebay, bu it seems that everyone that has been ordering them from the Apple store has been getting them pretty quick...

just buy it from the Apple store. you will feel better about your purchase at Apple. when i bought mine they clapped for me when i walked in and everything! you will feel better when you walk out and then you wont have to wait for shipping of your iPhone mysteriously falling off the truck .....lol

jda182

Bronze
Jun 16, 2007
$675 for 8GB and overnight shipping off ebay, should be here tomorrow :laugh2::laugh2:, no Apple store around here and att is sold out and they said its gonna be a long time before i would get one through them.

lucky8926

Bronze
Jun 16, 2007
Central IL
just buy it from the Apple store. you will feel better about your purchase at Apple. when i bought mine they clapped for me when i walked in and everything! you will feel better when you walk out and then you wont have to wait for shipping of your iPhone mysteriously falling off the truck .....lol
The closest Apple store to me is a little over 3 hours away. I will pay more than the shipping in gas! LOL :laugh2: If I do order one I might just order from Apple online.