Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sdge

Bronze
Jul 8, 2007
I've been curious about how much it will cost. The first one came out for 600$, but then dropped to 400$ so quickly I wonder what they will introduce this new one for.

A lot of Apple products stay the same price forever, they just come out with newer better versions of that product.

I'm telling myself if the phone cost 400$ it'd be cool, but 600$...... just a little too much.

Thoughts....

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
I have a feeling there are going to be different pricing points just like there were on iDay last year. I'm thinking $600 for the larger version (hopefully 32 GB) and $500 for the smaller again.

Mar 30, 2008
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
Its gonna be expensive, Im definitely gonna guess that it will be about $600 dollars, cause you have to not only think about the memory differentials, but that the current iPhone 8GB and 16GB are $400 and $500 respectively something as small/big a change- however you see it- like 3G, GPS, v2.0, faster hardware it could most likely be about $600 :)

I guess when that day comes, just bring a credit/debit card :)

Feb 12, 2008
iPhone is really expensive . i m just waiting for when the price will go down more and i will buy for myself..

chazm

Contributor
Silver
May 1, 2008
iPhone is really expensive . i m just waiting for when the price will go down more and i will buy for myself..
Do you currently have AT&T?

If not you can do what I did. I had T-mobile and really wanted the iPhone so I went on amazon and saw that they had the Blackberry Curve for $00.01...thats right, one penny PLUS a $100 mail in rebate to make it negative $100.

Once I got the Curve in I sold it on Ebay for $295 plus shipping and put that money towards my iPhone and I still have my rebate on the way :laugh2:

Dave T

Jan 22, 2008
A lot of people have speculated that the iPhone will not be locked to a single carrier. I have seen rumors of an AT&T-subsidized 3G iPhone at $199 with a two-year contract. The question becomes, how much will an unlocked iPhone cost you? Because of the rumored humungous number of phones that Apple is planning to make, I am gonna guess $400. You can't sell 25 million phones at $600 a pop.

I doubt that many people in the US will buy an unlocked iPhone until T-mobile builds out its own 3G network. AT&T's new 3G network looks like the real deal, but T-mobile's does not.

KabaModern

Zealot
Gold
Mar 31, 2008
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
I've been curious about how much it will cost. The first one came out for 600$, but then dropped to 400$ so quickly I wonder what they will introduce this new one for.

A lot of Apple products stay the same price forever, they just come out with newer better versions of that product.

I'm telling myself if the phone cost 400$ it'd be cool, but 600$...... just a little too much.

Thoughts....
There is already a thread opened about this in the 3G iPhone forum-
http://forums.everythingicafe.com/threads/price-of-3g-iphone.24790/

Take care,

Last edited by a moderator: