How My iPhone Saved my Wife's Life

cdinca

Bronze
Jul 4, 2007
Did you contact Apple first, or did they find this post and contact you?

Great writing, by the way.

I was just contacted by Apple about this story. We are setting up a phone meeting to discuss it... Crazy huh?

Michael Baturin

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
South Jersey
Haha dude, that is a good story, and well written, but it can be argued that more than just the iPhone was in play. If you want to say the iPhone is responsible (though obviously not directly), you can say that picture, the nursery, your daughter, the camera you took it with, the cord you transfered it to your computer with, even electricity itself, etc are all responsible for saving your wife.

You can even say that your wife saved your wives life. Had she not had your daughter, there would be no nursery to paint. Had their been no nursery, that picture would not have existed. Deep huh?

But obviously the iPhone is within closer reason. This is not meant to call your story dumb or anything along those lines, I enjoyed it and like to hear when miracles like that happen, just all these damn relativity classes lol. Guess it goes back to a question of fate.

z28black98

Bronze
Sep 10, 2007
Tulsa, OK
i read the word boobies in the original post and wasted 3 minutes of my life reading this entire thread hoping to see some boobies. FAIL...

Max66

Aug 29, 2007
I don't get why Apple would be interested in your story? I call BS, but maybe I am just cynical.