HOW NOT TO UNBOX AN iPhone 5

Discussion in 'iPhone 5' started by Sharunda, Oct 2, 2012.

1. Sharunda

Sharunda Genius
    Gold

2. Michael Baturin

Michael Baturin Evangelist
    Gold

Ugh! When my dog (as a puppy) ate one of the 3D glasses I bought for my TV (~$200), I almost lost it on her - but calmed myself down and realized, like you said, she was just doing what puppies do. A $1 bone = $200 3D glasses as far as she's concerned... Oh and lets not forget when she pulled my iPad 2 out of my arm causing this mess (turned awesome Apple Customer Service Experience)

#2 Michael Baturin, Oct 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2013
  3. Sharunda

Sharunda Genius
    Gold

I remember that phenomenal story! Apple Customer Service really pulled through with that one.

The pets get just as excited as we do with the Apple products. I've seen cats take to the iPad and dogs do what they do. It's a box, no, it's a new toy! Let's get to the meat part inside. Dogs are so precious! They can't help themselves. This little game hopefully didn't cost the owner. I hope Apple can help.

The picture just speaks volumes! That little guy is waiting for the next toy to destroy.

#3 Sharunda, Oct 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2013
  4. Sharunda

Sharunda Genius
    Gold

imutter

Check out this picture^^

5. ZipZap

ZipZap Member
    Silver

No dog can destroy an iPhone that completely.

6. Sharunda

Sharunda Genius
    Gold

LOL! :D I don't own a dog so I'm not so sure. I think they are powerful enough to destroy a lot of things. I can't say for sure that they wouldn't be able to destory an iPhone, but I wouldn't leave my iPhone in the mouth of a pup and expect to see it in operational order every again.

If you all want to do an experiment, have at it, post the pics, but I choose not to leave the safety of my iPhone up to the whimsical folly of a frisky dog.

7. Rafagon

Rafagon Genius
    Gold

I don't even see an iPhone in that picture, or any part thereof that is large enough to be recognizable! The doggie is beautiful! I hope the doggie was okay and didn't ingest any part or parts that could hurt him. That would be my only concern. The phone is just a piece of metal that can be replaced.

8. raqball

raqball Evangelist
    Gold

The look on the dogs face.. "Look what I found and I unboxed it for you, see"

LOL

9. raqball

raqball Evangelist
    Gold

The iPhone is face down (I think) to the right of the wall plug and by the larger crack in the concrete...

10. Sharunda

Sharunda Genius
    Gold

Yup, I think that's it!

11. Rafagon

Rafagon Genius
    Gold

I see it! I was perceiving the whole thing completely off scale. The doggie is bigger than I thought!

12. Sharunda

Sharunda Genius
    Gold

Yeah, I would be concerned about that too. Let's get him some X-rays just in case something is in there, after we take inventory of what should be in the box. I see the Lightning Cable, the Wall Plug, the Ear Pod box and what looks like the Ear Pods out of their box, several pieces of torn paper, the damanged iPhone 5, possibly intact. Yeah, I might want to get him checked out if I couldn't find all the pieces.

He looks like he had a ball taking that box apart and finding the crunchy prize inside.

13. PapaST

PapaST Member
    Bronze

I was laughing before I even opened the thread.

14. imutter

imutter Genius
    Gold

Laps are know for chewing and destroying things when they get bored and are young
    ANyway a phome was demolished by whom ever

15. imutter

imutter Genius
    Gold

Sharunda I looked at it this morning
    I have a cold and feel yucky! Itt's been pouring down rain! I decided to just head to Wegmans and get me a Croissant and a Cappuccino! This is typical lap LOL I had a friend her lap chewed up her porch one afternoon.
    They go through this phase and they get bored and restless.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  16. Sharunda

Sharunda Genius
    Gold

imutter Oh, I hope you feel better soon. Get that Croissant and Cappuccino in you for energy and some hearty Chicken Soup to cure you later. I hate when it's raining and you're sick and you have to go out. That's not fun. Take it easy and get some rest if you can. Rest helps so much.

I have never had dogs as pets so IDK about specifics. I know they all have teeth and when they bite it hurts! LOL! That dog is such a sweetie! Looking so innocent and like he did absolutely nothing wrong. LOL! At least a person like you knows what they are capable of, where as I would just freak out a little and not blame the dog for doing what I'd expect him to if given the chance. I would just make sure I put that box up high so he wouldn't get to it.

17. imutter

imutter Genius
    Gold

Sharunda I never had a pet when I was a child but I wanted one all my life.
    My very first dog so was a German Shepard mix and man she was smart. I had no clue about dogs then. But I trained her to do all sorts of tricks. Get a beer and and really fun stuff. She was super willing and so easy to train.
    I left her behind when I moved and couldn't take her. She went on a farm.
    Then I had Dalmatians! High energy dogs (they need up to 20 miles a day running/walking)
    I showed them here and there. They were not good with my son :( .
    Now I have true pets. Rauhhaardackel
    I feel in love with them, when I was a child. They keep me company and busy.
    My Wurzel is the best dog ever. He would never bite a human not even if he was in pain (he proofed that plenty times)
    Son used to drive him in his John Deer Gator Powerwheels and dress him in funny shirts etc. Like I said best dog ever!
    Both my dogs are trained. Gustl so is a typical Dachshund hardheaded! A trouble maker so!
    Anyway I see my dogs for what they are. No pampering or spoiling. No sitting on furniture or laps of people. No treats (very little)! No carrying around. A dog is a dog!

18. MrEous

MrEous Member
    Silver

Lol how can you get at such a happy looking dog...I know I wouldn't have.

19. efuseakay

efuseakay Contributor
    Silver

Oh yes thy can. If they can chew a hole through a solid wood door, an iPhone stands no chance. Don't forget they are carnivores and can chew through bone.

20. Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator

Technovores...