How often do y'all change your wallpapers?

denzel1989

Bronze
I change mine once a week to make the phone feel a bit new if you know what I mean. I'm using this wallpaper
a4ega4a5.jpg

Loving it.
Yesterday I was using this one
udy7yrag.jpg

I change my home screen wallpaper maybe twice a month. I keep the lock screen wall but have to change the calendar on it each month. I'll put a Christmas wall on my home screen after Thanksgiving. I'll keep the lock screen until after football season.
ImageUploadedByiCafe Forums1385383517.111896.jpg

ImageUploadedByiCafe Forums1385383537.262281.jpg

Sent on iPhone 5 using iCafe app

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
I can't stay away from the stock wallpapers for very long. Apple always picks cool ones. Same with macs too. Been rocking the wave wallpaper on them since Mavericks was released.

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
I change my wallpaper daily. I make the wallpaper match my cases and my outfit.
But I notice, much to my dismay, that you did not mention your wallpaper also matching your nail color/nail artwork/haircolor of the week? C'mon, I expect better from you, Sharunda =) :D

But I notice, much to my dismay, that you did not mention your wallpaper also matching your nail color/nail artwork/haircolor of the week? C'mon, I expect better from you, Sharunda =) :D
@Rafagon

Well, well, welly well. Touche'! I love it!

If I were not only a kept woman, but also a bored woman, I would more than likely change hair and nail color on a weekly basis. Realistically, I am a woman of meager means and lots to keep me busy, so nails and hair must just suffer the regular woman’s rituals. However, I do pick a basic nail color that will match everything. A White French or Black French is what I do now and yes, those match with everything.

My hair is just the color that it is. Although I have planned and am flirting with a color that no one is doing now. When I get the colorist $ together I'll take the plunge.

surfer

Bronze
I change then quite often during the holidays. I like some of the stock wallpapers, I tend to gravitate towards tranquil landscapes.

Sent using iCafe app

chris

Administrator
Administrator
I've been using an assortment of different wallpapers. Lately, I reverted back to a dark navy blue wallpaper that I created for people experiencing issues with motion sickness. It actually works great in that it allows the icons to really pop. It's far from exciting and I definitely find myself bored with it, but it works well.

iPutz

Zealot
Silver
I use photos of my grand kids for both the lock screen and wallpaper and only change them once a year or so. Same photos are on iPhone and iPad.

Sent from my iPad3

chris

Administrator
Administrator
I use photos of my grand kids for both the lock screen and wallpaper and only change them once a year or so. Same photos are on iPhone and iPad.

Sent from my iPad3
I use photos of my daughter every so often, but only for the lock screen. I prefer to avoid photos for my home screen.

Europa

Senior Moderator
I use photos of my daughter every so often, but only for the lock screen. I prefer to avoid photos for my home screen.
Me, too. Especially on the iPhone since so much space is being taken up by the icons. The icons obscure enough of the photo that it ends up looking odd and busy. I've always just used color gradient wallpapers on the home screen.

rambo47

Contributor
Silver
My lock screen is the clownfish from the original iPhone. Kind of an homage to our roots. My home screen is a plain black background. Plain black is supposed to use less battery, plus it makes the screen look even bigger. Not to mention it's just a clean look.

Sent using iCafe app

rambo47

Contributor
Silver
ImageUploadedByiCafe Forums1386203579.631093.jpg

I occasionally switch to something else but this is how my standard background looks on my home screen.

Sent using iCafe app