mbalasi

Feb 7, 2008
I have been charging it up about once a day,
even if it's only about half way used up in
the little graphic.

Is it better for the battery to let it run down
to empty before charging?

I guess I charge it each day so I don't run
out if I happen to be away from charger.

Advice?

Keagle

Bronze
Feb 2, 2008
Every day - have it in the dock when I get home from school.

Hockey Puck

Bronze
Jan 22, 2008
PHOENIX ARIZONA
Charging Battery

I used to charge it connected to my computer, but I found it lasts a lot longer if you charge it in the electrical wall socket. I just leave it on over night.

fury

Evangelist
Gold
Oct 23, 2007
Louisville, KY
I try to keep it on the charger throughout the day because I tend to use it at full brightness to be able to see it under the fluorescent lighting at work, plus playing podcasts and/or music all day long...

The battery prefers more frequent, top-ups rather than letting it go all the way down before charging.

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
I'm doing a test right now. I just upgraded to 1.1.4 Wednesday. So far I have been able to go 2 days where as before the upgrade it was everyday.

Vultren

Bronze
Sep 9, 2007
So the wall charger does give it more power? I just charge mine in the dock, on my laptop.

S

Starry

I plug mine in at bedtime with the wall plug and then at the office I set mine it the dock charger thingy so I can listen to the ipod part all day while working :) Otherwise in an hour playing music my battery is half gone LOL

Spikefood

Bronze
Oct 3, 2007
I charge mine every night before I go to bed. I use it a lot so the battery is usually less than half by the time I go to bed.

I charge mine every night... But now since my computer Is broken, I plug in my phone while I'm surfing the web while I'm watching tv... Occasionally I have to charge my phone when I get home from school due to everyone checking their myspace!

Bone

Zealot
Gold
Feb 11, 2008
I charge mine every night. It lays in bed next to me. I also take a car charger with me were ever I go. I'm on the iPhone pretty much every spare boring second I have.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
My dock is in my room, and I charger it during the night, even though it could go for two days without charging.

- John

phsycology

Zealot
Gold
Dec 29, 2007
Bolton, United Kingdom
I plug mine into the mains charger every night before I go to bed, and whenever I'm in my room at my computer, I plug it into my dock, which js connected to my iMac.

Dawgfan

Bronze
Jul 27, 2007
Atlanta, GA
Read somewhere (I know, I know.. everyone has an opinion on charging) that with the BB you don't want to charge over night so I often charge my iPhone when I get home or while gaming for a few hours a night.

If I don't charge it and don't Twitter all day I can probably go a couple of days just fine.

I use two iPhones everyday. One gets recharged every two days, the other every three days. They get used on average about 6-7 hours each, mostly music and a few calls, email and some internet.

KeKe

Bronze
Dec 26, 2007
I charge mine every night. Put it in the dock when I get home from school.

S

Starry

You do have a way with words.:laugh2:

sorry :(
I'm tellin ya.. I swallow my foot at least 30 times a freakin day!
Y'all think I'm kidding!
Heck today I told Tinman on a forum about that game that I wanted to play with him! *Rolling Eyes* sheesh

GSA190

Bronze
Oct 29, 2007
New York
On weekdays I usually charge my phone from 11:00 PM to 5:30 AM. On weekends I charge my phone from 12:00 AM-1:00 AM to 8:30 AM-9:30 AM.