How often do you clean your iPhone?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

denzel1989

Bronze
Oct 12, 2013
I have this OCD obsession with keeping everything clean and looking new. Before I use my iPhone I always wipe it on the shirt. The other day my niece spilt katchup on my iPhone and I lost it lol.

How often do y'all clean your iPhone?

dmoskaluk

Contributor
Bronze
Mar 22, 2013
Paynes Bay - Barbados
Micro-fibre cloth weekly ... Phone is in "Sena" Hampton flip leather case, which is very easy to remove , but only used when in my shirt pocket. At home its out of case most of the time. ...

Sent using iCafe app

billnye97

Contributor
Silver
Jun 21, 2007
Cleveland
I use a microfiber cloth several times a day. My wife, on the other hand, could care less about cleaning her screen. I also don't use a screen protector and a case that my phone slides in and out of.

Slu

Dec 14, 2011
I use my micro fiber cloth many times a day! Don't use a screen protector! Like the feel and look of the glass!

Sent using iCafe app

Dec 15, 2008
Pensacola, FL
I feel like I have OCD as well with keeping everything looking new, and cleaning every part of my room etc. I get that mostly from my mother. As for my iPhone, I have always had an Otterbox Defender on it. Yes, dirt does get under the screen, but the case is difficult to take off, so I have stopped cleaning it. I'd rather not break the case. :oops: