How often do you guys switch cases?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

denzel1989

Bronze
Oct 12, 2013
I'm a "case-aholic" if that makes any sense.
I change cases every there and then.
I got these
nuva3u8u.jpg

vabymepa.jpg

And the product " red" Apple leather case.
I'm currently using the Apple case cause it's so sturdy in the hands. Love it!
What cases do you Guys have?
How often do y'all change?

djwindsor

Contributor
Silver
Jul 7, 2009
Neponsit, NY
I am a case nut too. I change mine every 3 or 4 days. I have the case you have in blue. The only issue is it stains easily and is difficult to remove. I do love how it feels in my hand. Btw...I like the red. I think I'm going to get that one too.

denzel1989

Bronze
Oct 12, 2013
I am a case nut too. I change mine every 3 or 4 days. I have the case you have in blue. The only issue is it stains easily and is difficult to remove. I do love how it feels in my hand. Btw...I like the red. I think I'm going to get that one too.
Thanks man. Red is a cool colour especially with the gold

Dec 15, 2008
Pensacola, FL
I would very much love a nice colorful case, but I am unsure of one that protects the screen as well, like the Otterbox Defender does. I do not like the manual screen protectors.

Target

Evangelist
Gold
Oct 16, 2008
The Great State of WV.
Heads up, the case gets dirty pretty easily and quickly. It's designed to wear out fast. This is a bit of a let down.
I got the black less than a week ago and it feels rough on the corners. There is also a scratch on the back if the case.

I also tried to remove it after a day or so and where it bent a little, it creased. It is pretty delicate for a phone case. The phone is good mind you, but the case has character...yeah, let's go with that. Character!

Sent from iPhone 5 using iCafe app

denzel1989

Bronze
Oct 12, 2013
I got the black less than a week ago and it feels rough on the corners. There is also a scratch on the back if the case.

I also tried to remove it after a day or so and where it bent a little, it creased. It is pretty delicate for a phone case. The phone is good mind you, but the case has character...yeah, let's go with that. Character!

Sent from iPhone 5 using iCafe app
The case certain has character!
I'm loving it. Just wish I got the brown one instead cause I have the gold 5S.

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey
@denzel1989

Man, you're talking my langauge here! I change my case every day. I have to match my outfits.

I have been on this forum since 2008 and we have a few threads about changing our cases and how many do you have, etc, etc, in Archives now I suppose. If you read some of that stuff you would find you are in good company in this forum for sure.

I was totally bummed with my iPhone 5 and my choice of cases. Since the Black Anodized aluminum would scratch off so easily, I couldn't use my favorite Slider Cases from Incase. I was severely limited in my case selections and it was depressing,

Now with the Space Gray iPhone 5s I am back to my Incase Sliders and I AM LOVING IT! I'm building my case wardrobe back up now!

It's nice to know that there are more Case-A-Holics in the forum now.

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
Here are some of my new INCASE cases. I am going to get a few more colors. I've got my eye on one for New Years in Reflective Silver! It's soo flashy and screams PARTY! These Slider cases are my favorites!

ImageUploadedByiCafe Forums1383228889.140395.jpg

ImageUploadedByiCafe Forums1383228958.176251.jpg

ImageUploadedByiCafe Forums1383228999.626406.jpg

Sent using iCafe app

Last edited:

denzel1989

Bronze
Oct 12, 2013
Here are some of my new INCASE cases. I am going to get a few more colors. I've got my eye on one for New Years in Reflective Silver! It's soo flashy and screams PARTY! These Slider cases are my favorites!

View attachment 31628

View attachment 31629

View attachment 31630

Sent using iCafe app
You got so many cool cases. Wish I could afford them lol.
It's good to know I'm not the only one who has an obsession with cases lol.
I got a new Apple leather brown case for free yesterday, I had the red one but it didn't look great with my gold 5S. It got dirty pretty quickly so I had to switch.

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
You got so many cool cases. Wish I could afford them lol.
It's good to know I'm not the only one who has an obsession with cases lol.
I got a new Apple leather brown case for free yesterday, I had the red one but it didn't look great with my gold 5S. It got dirty pretty quickly so I had to switch.
Thanks. The Slider cases are pretty cool. Wish I could afford them without a discount code or hand out by begging for a % off. LOL! It took a few orders to acquire that bunch. I can get two or three at the most in an order from them. They do have discounts and I take advantage of them.

I think I need Rehab. It's quite serious. Don't give me extra $. It's already spoken for.

Wait U got an Apple Brown Leather Case for FREE! Nothing is better than FREE! I thought your red leather case looked good with the white iPhone. Too bad it got dirty like that. The brown doesn't do better though. Black might be the ticket for a cleaner case in the long run.

denzel1989

Bronze
Oct 12, 2013
Thanks. The Slider cases are pretty cool. Wish I could afford them without a discount code or hand out by begging for a % off. LOL! It took a few orders to acquire that bunch. I can get two or three at the most in an order from them. They do have discounts and I take advantage of them.

I think I need Rehab. It's quite serious. Don't give me extra $. It's already spoken for.

Wait U got an Apple Brown Leather Case for FREE! Nothing is better than FREE! I thought your red leather case looked good with the white iPhone. Too bad it got dirty like that. The brown doesn't do better though. Black might be the ticket for a cleaner case in the long run.
Yeah maybe your right. I like the brown. It's slightly darker than the red so hopefully it would stand for long.
If I had it my way, I'll change cases every day haha, but cases are pretty pricy in Australia.

efuseakay

Contributor
Silver
Nov 11, 2008
Ever since I got that case for my 5 last year, I haven't used any other. Works just fine with the 5S as well, and has held up wonderfully all this time. I got the colored buttons too. My black case with the green buttons is neat. :)

Admin note: Broken link removed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Ever since I got that case for my 5 last year, I haven't used any other. Works just fine with the 5S as well, and has held up wonderfully all this time. I got the colored buttons too. My black case with the green buttons is neat. :)
Broken link.

Last edited by a moderator: