How to access your OS X partition when using Windows Boot Camp

Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
Good day every one,

I'm sorry if this has been posted before, but I just think that it's my duty to share this software with all of you Boot Camp users. By saying Boot Camp users I mean people who own Apple computers and used Boot Camp to install Windows as a second operating system.

http://www.simplehelp.net/2008/07/21/how-to-access-your-os-x-partition-from-windows-in-boot-camp/

This software helps you view and access your Macintosh partition while you are on Windows. So you can copy and paste files (documents, songs, videos, movies, etc.) right away while you're on Windows instead of having to reboot every time and boot in Macintosh in order to copy things from the Macintosh partition to the Windows partition.

Alright, I wish you all a nice day!

Thank me if I helped you :D. *I don't mean click thanks, just say it, because that means more to me than pressing thanks actually*.

Thank you all!

- Tarek.

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
that is actually pretty cool. i rarely use bootcamp any more, but i'm sure it will come in handy eventually.

Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
Yeah, I wanted an application like that for a long time and people kept bringing me down by saying IT ISN'T POSSIBLE, while it actually is. =]

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
of course it isn't impossible... there are a few applications out there that allow windows computers to read OSX-formatted drives. I didn't know there was a free one, though.