how to activate Bluetooth of iPhone

1. amieljohn

amieljohn New Member

hi there, if anyone can help me how to activate my bluetooth. i have recently purchased iPhone and been unlock to any sim. iam still having basic phone no software has been install only basic. If anyone can inform me how to operate this features and how.

2. phsycology

phsycology Zealot Gold

Hey! Welcome!
    What do you mean by "activate" the Bluetooth? You can change your Bluetooth preferences in Settings>General>Bluetooth.

Hope this is what you meant, and if you want to know anything else, just ask :)

Arran

3. Avatar

Sponsored Advertisement

4. amieljohn

amieljohn New Member

activate

:cool:
    hehe he I did not elaborate further, What I meant was how to communicate the iPhone through bluetooth is there specific phones, computers, and other bluetooth devices that can connect to the iPhone

And how to activate if can be possible:p

5. Hawk

Hawk Genius Gold

Unfortunately, the only thing the bluetooth can connect to is headsets and carkits. No "businesss card" sharing or file browsing/sharing.
    I mean, you can try and get it connected to your home PC, but you won't be able to do anything if you get connected.

6. chrismmm

chrismmm New Member Silver

place in pairing mode and like the previous posts, general, bluetooth, etc.. good luck

7. FTR

FTR New Member

Thanks I was wondering why I was unable to file transfer from my Palm treo, but you just resolved that issue.

8. hashishoo

hashishoo New Member

if you still have the same problem just send me e-mail to hashishoo@hotmail.com where i can send you the solution

9. olinda

olinda New Member

Bluetooth problems

Hello, can you tell me as well the solution? Can I use my iPhone bluetooth to exchange businesss cards and other informations with other phones? Thanks.