how to activate Bluetooth of iPhone

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

amieljohn

Mar 14, 2008
hi there, if anyone can help me how to activate my bluetooth. i have recently purchased iPhone and been unlock to any sim. iam still having basic phone no software has been install only basic. If anyone can inform me how to operate this features and how.

phsycology

Zealot
Gold
Dec 29, 2007
Bolton, United Kingdom
Hey! Welcome!
What do you mean by "activate" the Bluetooth? You can change your Bluetooth preferences in Settings>General>Bluetooth.

Hope this is what you meant, and if you want to know anything else, just ask :)

Arran

amieljohn

Mar 14, 2008
activate

:cool:
hehe he I did not elaborate further, What I meant was how to communicate the iPhone through bluetooth is there specific phones, computers, and other bluetooth devices that can connect to the iPhone

And how to activate if can be possible:p

Hey! Welcome!
What do you mean by "activate" the Bluetooth? You can change your Bluetooth preferences in Settings>General>Bluetooth.

Hope this is what you meant, and if you want to know anything else, just ask :)

Arran

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
:cool:
hehe he I did not elaborate further, What I meant was how to communicate the iPhone through bluetooth is there specific phones, computers, and other bluetooth devices that can connect to the iPhone

And how to activate if can be possible:p
Unfortunately, the only thing the bluetooth can connect to is headsets and carkits. No "businesss card" sharing or file browsing/sharing.
I mean, you can try and get it connected to your home PC, but you won't be able to do anything if you get connected.

FTR

May 23, 2008
Unfortunately, the only thing the bluetooth can connect to is headsets and carkits. No "businesss card" sharing or file browsing/sharing.
I mean, you can try and get it connected to your home PC, but you won't be able to do anything if you get connected.
Thanks I was wondering why I was unable to file transfer from my Palm treo, but you just resolved that issue.

hashishoo

May 23, 2008
hi there, if anyone can help me how to activate my bluetooth. i have recently purchased iPhone and been unlock to any sim. iam still having basic phone no software has been install only basic. If anyone can inform me how to operate this features and how.
if you still have the same problem just send me e-mail to hashishoo@hotmail.com where i can send you the solution