How To Adjust 3D Touch

Discussion in 'iPhone 6S' started by Hondamaker, Sep 26, 2015.

1. Hondamaker

Hondamaker Genius
    Gold

Some people feel like they have to really press to get 3D Touch to work, while others are worried about breaking their screens. There's actually a setting to adjust the sensitivity of 3D Touch. Go to Settings>General>Accessibility>3D Touch. There you can adjust the sensitivity to Light, Meduim and Firm. I've found Light to be the best for me.

Adjust-3D-Touch.jpeg

2. Biggs91276

Biggs91276 New Member

Thanks alot for this! Much better!

3. Sharunda

Sharunda Genius
    Gold

@Hondamaker YOU'VE MADE MY DAY!! I was wondering if this could be done and I've been out and about all day. I went to BestBuy with my sister who got her iPhone 6s Silver and White. It's very pretty!:love: I had a Zagg privacy glass screen protector installed on my iPhone 6s+ and I figured I'd pop into the eiC to see what was up and you made this thread! I needed this information.

Thanks a million HONDA!!! U ROCK SON!!! :ROFLMAO:

4. Hondamaker

Hondamaker Genius
    Gold

I was glad I found this as well. Made 3D Touch more 'casual '

5. ZR_Yancy

ZR_Yancy Genius
    Gold

I use firm which gives me more control. Do they have any games that take advantage of 3D Touch? What about that game they used during the keynote?

6. fury

fury Evangelist
    Gold

I haven't noticed a difference between light, medium, and firm. I guess I need a super light because I still feel like I have to press uncomfortably hard on the left edge when I'm using my left hand. Strangely, when I'm using my right hand it picks up my force presses on the left edge much better.

AG Drive uses 3D Touch, press hard enough on the gas and it will activate turbo.