How to Back-Up Current settings, contacts, programs, etc. onto PC?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SoleAddict23

Bronze
Sep 16, 2007
I was wondering how do you make a back up copy of whatevers in your iPhone like settings, contacts, photos, programs, etc. into your PC computer?

I want to take precaution just in case my iPhone somehow starts acting weird because of the programs i've been installing. *knock on wood*

and yeah, sorry i'm completely new to all of this. :oops:

420greg

Silver
Jun 26, 2007
Orlando, Florida
I was wondering how do you make a back up copy of whatevers in your iPhone like settings, contacts, photos, programs, etc. into your PC computer?

I want to take precaution just in case my iPhone somehow starts acting weird because of the programs i've been installing. *knock on wood*

and yeah, sorry i'm completely new to all of this. :oops:
Everything on the phone is backed-up automatically ever time you sync.

SoleAddict23

Bronze
Sep 16, 2007
so what if a problem occurrs with my iPhone and i want to put it back to the way it was before when it was working perfectly fine? *knock on wood again*

jeepshots

Bronze
Jul 10, 2007
Tinman - a little help?

so what if a problem occurrs with my iPhone and i want to put it back to the way it was before when it was working perfectly fine? *knock on wood again*
Sync'ing should cover you. However, if yours is like mine, it won't completely sync. Calendars and contacts do not sync for me. I know there's a way to copy the files off - I use iBrickr. My problem is I don't know what all files to copy. I'm looking for an answer from TinMan. He'll know.