How To Boost AT&T 4G LTE Speeds On iPhone 5 / Mini Hack- NO Jailbreak Required!

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Why are you linking to a site that requires 20 seconds to load? Geez.

As for the carrier update, yes you should install it. It will do nothing but offer improvements.

EverythingApple

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 28, 2010
North Jersey
Why are you linking to a site that requires 20 seconds to load? Geez.

As for the carrier update, yes you should install it. It will do nothing but offer improvements.
Really? It took loaded immediately for me.

There is a new carrier update after this one? Should I update to that one too? If so, than this link is no longer a good thing.

reas0n

Silver
Jul 1, 2007
Stamford, CT
www.ohitsjustpete.com
Really? It took loaded immediately for me.

There is a new carrier update after this one? Should I update to that one too? If so, than this link is no longer a good thing.
there's a "pay wall" that makes you "like" their facebook page and subscribe to their you tube channel to see the content... it makes you wait 25 seconds before you can proceed... kind of annoying.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
there's a "pay wall" that makes you "like" their facebook page and subscribe to their you tube channel to see the content... it makes you wait 25 seconds before you can proceed... kind of annoying.
That's more than annoying. Forced likes and subscriptions are as bad as spam.

EverythingApple

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 28, 2010
North Jersey
I didn't have to do any if that. This was posted on other pages as well.

Still don't see any difference.

Sent using iCafe app

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Last edited by a moderator: