How to Change 4 Main Bottom Buttons

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Austin

Jul 2, 2007
How do I change which 4 applications are displayed at the bottom of the home page?

I want to put the calendar in and swap ipod out.

Austin

Jul 2, 2007
Not that why should matter, but it's because the bottom row is thumb-convenient.

I was pretty sure I saw a demo of it...

pb30

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
Minnesota
Not that why should matter, but it's because the bottom row is thumb-convenient.

I was pretty sure I saw a demo of it...
You can change the bottom row in the iPod app (click more, then edit and drag the ones you want). Not possible for home screen

wjp09

Zealot
Gold
Feb 25, 2007
NJ
Not the main screen but on the others you can by hitting EDIT. And why swap calander for ipod haha.

Austin

Jul 2, 2007
Because I don't play with the ipod haha that much haha but I like to be on time haha for my appointments haha.

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
Because I don't play with the ipod haha that much haha but I like to be on time haha for my appointments haha.
I can understand why the calendar feature would be important. To many on this board appointments are not that important yet. The ability to sync my phone with my outlook calendar and contacts is one of my favorite features.

Dec 15, 2009
Changing the bottom icons

I'm using the iPhone 3G right now and figured out how to change the bottom icons. The process is the same as moving around the apps on top but to change the bottom icons, you press and hold any of the bottom icons and the entire menu should start shaking. When that happens, your allowed to move around applications as you like.

Jul 6, 2007
Marietta, GA
about.me
I'm using the iPhone 3G right now and figured out how to change the bottom icons. The process is the same as moving around the apps on top but to change the bottom icons, you press and hold any of the bottom icons and the entire menu should start shaking. When that happens, your allowed to move around applications as you like.
This thread was from when the first iPhone was released 2 1/2 years ago before moving icons was possible. Check the date before posting next time.

MrMike6by9

Evangelist
Gold
Nov 16, 2008
Maryland, USA
Please keep sharing your discoveries. One of my first bosses had a sign on his desk ...

"Nobody knows everything. Everybody knows something."

Welcome to EIC