How to change the position in springboard?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

afterall

Sep 16, 2007
Sorry i tried but i couldnt find any thread that show u could do this. I would love to have the sms icon next to the phone icon and move the mail away since i hardly use it.

u can just point me to a link of how to do it. thanks a lot in advance

420greg

Silver
Jun 26, 2007
Orlando, Florida
Sorry i tried but i couldnt find any thread that show u could do this. I would love to have the sms icon next to the phone icon and move the mail away since i hardly use it.

u can just point me to a link of how to do it. thanks a lot in advance
Just click the rSBT icon on you main menu and drag them up and down the list. The top of the list if the top left position and they go down from there, just like reading a book.

afterall

Sep 16, 2007
Just click the rSBT icon on you main menu and drag them up and down the list. The top of the list if the top left position and they go down from there, just like reading a book.
im sorry but what/where's the rSBT icon?

is it on the iPhone screen or on the computer? sorry for my ignorance

Pharaoh

Bronze
Sep 7, 2007
have you unlocked your phone? try using AppTapp, guides you right through the process then an icon will show up on your springboard called 'Installer'. Click that and will give you a list of available third party applications. An application called 'rSBT' is on the list, download that and it will be on your springboard. Open that file and it allows you to rearrange the icons as you want, even hide the ones you don't use often

420greg

Silver
Jun 26, 2007
Orlando, Florida
have you unlocked your phone? try using AppTapp, guides you right through the process then an icon will show up on your springboard called 'Installer'. Click that and will give you a list of available third party applications. An application called 'rSBT' is on the list, download that and it will be on your springboard. Open that file and it allows you to rearrange the icons as you want, even hide the ones you don't use often
I was assuming since the title of his post said 'springboard' that he already had it installed.

afterall

Sep 16, 2007
yes i have and i even have apptapp installed. i will try to install rSBT tonight and see whats up.

thanks a lot, your very helpful :)