How to check time and date I downloaded an app in iPhone 4

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Jun 24, 2012
London, United Kingdom
Hi guys,

can anyone please help me to find out how to check the time and date i downloaded or use an app in my iPhone 4? is there any way we could retrieve the app history usage of when and what time it was downloaded? my partner has been accusing me of using a dating app. the problem is i am not. and ive just changed my Apple account in my iPhone 4. i know there must be a way to find out the date and time an app was installed to your iPhone 4

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
Hi guys,

can anyone please help me to find out how to check the time and date i downloaded or use an app in my iPhone 4? is there any way we could retrieve the app history usage of when and what time it was downloaded? my partner has been accusing me of using a dating app. the problem is i am not. and ive just changed my Apple account in my iPhone 4. i know there must be a way to find out the date and time an app was installed to your iPhone 4
Not sure about dates and times, but you can go to the app store on your device, click updates, purchased.
It will show what apps are installed and you can also select Not on this iPhone a n it will show all of the apps you have downloaded but deleted.
You may be able to get dates off of iTunes, but I'm not sure.

Last edited by a moderator:

AZIANAPPLE

Bronze
Jun 6, 2012
Howdy. Is your idevice jailbroken? If so then download "AppInfo" from the BigBoss repo inside the Cydia store. It will give you the info that you queried about and more.