How to check upgrade eligibility

Ace4261991

Silver
Jun 18, 2007
https://www.wireless.att.com/olam/dashboardAction.olamexecute
go there and sign in.
if you don't know what the hell your account info is then idk because i didn't even know we had an account username and pass but my sister did so thats how i was able to sign in.

but you can tell your eligibility simply by asking yourself:
do you currently own an iPhone V1 on an AT&T network?
is your current ATT contract over?
or if your a new customer to att then your automaticly eligible?

gimme more details and i can furthur help you in finding out if your eligible if you cannot sign in to the site i provided above

PhoenixLament

Bronze
Apr 26, 2008
This line is eligible for equipment discount pricing when you sign up for a 2-year service agreement. You can take advantage of our no-commitment pricing option, with the exception of iPhone which requires a 2-year commitment.

is what it says next to my iPhone plan. I already have a two year plan on it.

Ace4261991

Silver
Jun 18, 2007
yep your good to go.
you can just go ahead and buy an iPhone 3g and itll just add to your two year plan you aready have so 2 years plus the remainder of the one you have now if im not mistaken

PhoenixLament

Bronze
Apr 26, 2008
thats depressing. I pay 400 - 450$ dollars for the phone, then to upgrade i have to pay another 200.......i think i may need to stick with the one i have for a while.

Ace4261991

Silver
Jun 18, 2007
thats depressing. I pay 400 - 450$ dollars for the phone, then to upgrade i have to pay another 200.......i think i may need to stick with the one i have for a while.
or you can do what a lot of us did and sell it on ebay. i sold mine for 375 a month ago. and ive had mine since last year when they cam eout