How to downgrade a STOCK 1.1.1 to 1.0.2?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Oct 5, 2007
Hey everybody,

I just bought an iPhone yesterday, but I was bummed to find that it was 1.1.1 Anyways does anyone know of a easy GUI way to downgrade stock 1.1.1 to 1.0.2 on the PC? Thanks!

P.S. How long do you think it will take the DevTeam to cook 1.1.1 should I just wait for that instead of downgrading?

SpongebObiWan

Bronze
Aug 25, 2007
Hey everybody,

I just bought an iPhone yesterday, but I was bummed to find that it was 1.1.1 Anyways does anyone know of a easy GUI way to downgrade stock 1.1.1 to 1.0.2 on the PC? Thanks!

P.S. How long do you think it will take the DevTeam to cook 1.1.1 should I just wait for that instead of downgrading?

There is no "easy GUI way to downgrade stock 1.1.1 to 1.0.2 on the PC". However, there IS a method and there are several threads on this forum about that. I see you are a first time poster so I will gently encourage you to use the "search" function in the future. But, having said that, check this link for the latest on going from 1.1.1 to 1.0.2:

http://iPhone.fiveforty.net/wiki/index.php/Downgrade_from_1.1.1_to_1.0.2

As to how long it might take the DevTeam to "cook" 1.1.1, there is info on that as well, both on this forum and the link I provided. It's really impossible to predict how long that might take. They have made great strides, but that sort of thing is pretty much unpredictable.