How to efficiently track your iPhone?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

hmlaa

Bronze
Jun 10, 2007
Does anyone know how to track you iPhone. I found a regular cell hpone tracking software, but it somehow does not cover Apple phones. So does anyone know? I had friends over, and I used it in a bus, and my crazy house keeper came and messed up my house! So I don't know where it could be! I tried calling it but still no luck. Can anyone help!?:oops:

kotsos

Nov 3, 2007
Does anyone know how to track you iPhone. I found a regular cell hpone tracking software, but it somehow does not cover Apple phones. So does anyone know? I had friends over, and I used it in a bus, and my crazy house keeper came and messed up my house! So I don't know where it could be! I tried calling it but still no luck. Can anyone help!?:oops:
If you are asking me the housekeeper nicked it.

coal0101

Bronze
Jun 30, 2007

Check your account online for call activity.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Unless your housekeeper is one with a fair amount of cash, or an iPhone of his/her own, then I would say that the housekeeper decided to take it.

Contact your housekeeper and ask him if he knows anything about it. If he says he doesn't know anything, and you still can't find it, call AT&T and report is lost or stolen.

- John

coal0101

Bronze
Jun 30, 2007
What happened to innocent until proven guilty? I guess that went out of style? It is just as likely that a friend grabbed it or he simply misplaced it.

iphonenotify

Bronze
Jun 6, 2007
Did you try the twitter application?
http://www.tuaw.com/2008/02/21/tuaw-responds-iphone-lojack

Hope that helps.:sick: