how to end recovery mode

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

johndoe521

Oct 4, 2007
Hello out there...
I have also have a problem with my iPhone. I tried to enter the recovery mode. (to install firmware 1.0.2 with iTunes...)

Now my iPhone is just showing the iPhone connector and an arrow towards to the iTunes symbol. I tried to switch the phone of by pressing down the home and power button for 5-10 Minutes... or only the power button... but the phone shows again and again only the connector and the iTunes symbol...

Does anybody knows a solution to start the phone in "normal" mode ? (no third party sortware is installed...)

thanks

Joern

johndoe521

Oct 4, 2007
How to end recovery mode ?

Hi, I tryed... "AppTapp Installer is now copying the ruired files to your iPhone". "This will take 2-3 minutes..." thats all I get... The iPhone switches into the "emergency call window" for a few seconds and shows again the connector and iTunes symbol...

Do you have any other idea ?

Thanks a lot
Joern

Swagger

Gold
Jul 9, 2007
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
web.me.com
Hello out there...
I have also have a problem with my iPhone. I tried to enter the recovery mode. (to install firmware 1.0.2 with iTunes...)

Now my iPhone is just showing the iPhone connector and an arrow towards to the iTunes symbol. I tried to switch the phone of by pressing down the home and power button for 5-10 Minutes... or only the power button... but the phone shows again and again only the connector and the iTunes symbol...

Does anybody knows a solution to start the phone in "normal" mode ? (no third party sortware is installed...)

thanks

Joern
Search the thread titled, Easier 1.1.1 to 1.0.2 downgrade method uncovered.
http://forums.everythingicafe.com/threads/easier-1-1-1-to-1-0-2-downgrade-method-uncovered.11761/
I posted in detail how to solve the problem you are having...M

Last edited by a moderator:

johndoe521

Oct 4, 2007
hi,
thanks a lot. I've done it, like written at http://iPhone.fiveforty.net/wiki/index.php/Downgrade_from_1.1.1_to_1.0.2

Pharagr. B for "downgrading" to 1.0.2. ... after "jailbroken" I followed the "manual" of macwelt.de ... install SSH ... take a turbo SIM ... execute some commands ...

Now... 120 Minutes later my iPhone works :laugh2: I haven't tested thinks like EDGE but I can do normal phone calls ... use the internet with wlan and so on... the iPhone works now together with O2-Germany. I have looked up the "Modem Firmware" it is 04.01.13_G its the current firmware from 1.1.1 phones isn't it ?

greentings and thanks
Jörn

Sep 8, 2008
how can i resolve a restored application?

hello!can u help me about my iPhone 3g?because i restored my iPhone version 2.0.2 then after that i can't open some of my application like image and even taking photo..

can anyone help me?
thanks!