How to forward SMS

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

wix

Oct 3, 2007
Guys,

is there anyone have any software which can forward an sms? Please help me...I heard that aSMS can do that, anyone tried it? If YES, how you did that? :laugh2: Thanks...

entong

Bronze
Sep 21, 2007
wix said:
Guys,

is there anyone have any software which can forward an sms? Please help me...I heard that aSMS can do that, anyone tried it? If YES, how you did that? :laugh2: Thanks...
unfortunately you can't forward sms since that kind of feature is not available on iPhone.

same as mms,picture message, bulk sms sending and sms message delivery report is supported by iPhone :(

Last edited by a moderator:

HUMVEE

Oct 17, 2007
hehehe........

entong said:
unfortunately you can't forward sms since that kind of feature is not available on iPhone.

same as mms,picture message, bulk sms sending and sms message delivery report is supported by iPhone

btw double posting eh?
ntong-ntong.......:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

kumar

Apr 18, 2009
There is a option to Send Group message,
You may make a group(cannot assign group name) and add selection in the to list there you can.

you can send messages to the same group at anytime

hitrho5

Bronze
Jun 26, 2008
Florida
3.0 will add this feature. I need it too. I hope Apple posts a guided tour video of 3.0 like they did with 1.1.1, 1.1.3, the original iPhone, and the iPhone3G. They tend to skip some of the features in their announcements. Eg. in 2.0, they didn't mention the screenshot feature and in 3.0, they didn't mentioned the ability to forward texts.

Watcher

Zealot
Gold
Mar 29, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
3.0 will add this feature. I need it too. I hope Apple posts a guided tour video of 3.0 like they did with 1.1.1, 1.1.3, the original iPhone, and the iPhone3G. They tend to skip some of the features in their announcements. Eg. in 2.0, they didn't mention the screenshot feature and in 3.0, they didn't mentioned the ability to forward texts.
It adds to the allure and mystery of the iPhone. :sick: