How to get 100% inbox msgs to hotmail in iPhone?

Nov 15, 2008
Help! After paying for Hotmail Plus I can finally get msgs in my iPhone hotmail... but just few of them :(.
In my pc, I have a total of 2600 msgs in my inbox, ordered by date so I get the newest in first place. In my iPhone, I only visualize some (like 200 and something) but the oldest ones. I can see the new ones. In the end of the screen the msg is "Loading more msgs...", but it loads little by little.
My big question is: Should I clean the inbox in my pc? If yes, how can I make a copy of all the msgs before? If I can load all my 2600 inbox msgs to my iPhone, how can I do it in once?

Thks!

daddyd302

Bronze
Jul 13, 2008
Why on earth would you pay for something you can get for free? If you have google, you can forward it there, or yahoo. I just forward my hotmail to my goggle account.

Nov 26, 2008
Hotmail to iPhone

It appears that Free Hotmail accounts can only forward to other MSN email addresses and not Google. How were you able to forward your Hotmail to Google?

Why on earth would you pay for something you can get for free? If you have google, you can forward it there, or yahoo. I just forward my hotmail to my goggle account.

barbie

Bronze
Jul 8, 2008
the driver's seat
I just realized I might know why I'm able to forward and others are not my email ends in sbcglobal.net not yahoo.com but its still a yahoo email

Nov 26, 2008
Still no luck forwarding to Yahoo or Gmail?

I'm using Windows Live to access Hotmail. When I go into Hotmail options & I opt to forward my hotmail email to either a Gmail or a Yahoo account (or my @socal.rr.com account), I get the following error message from Hotmail:

You're only able to forward mail to a custom domain or an e-mail address that ends in hotmail.com, msn.com, or live.com. Please try again.

I just realized I might know why I'm able to forward and others are not my email ends in sbcglobal.net not yahoo.com but its still a yahoo email