How to get 5 free iTunes songs for your iPhone

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

enigmanic

Silver
Jun 27, 2007
I posted this in the iTunes section, but I figured I'd post it here too, since the other section isn't as active.

If you have a facebook account, here's a way to get 5 free songs on iTunes. Just sign into your facebook account and add Tickmaster to your friends:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2426357824

Once you've joined, you'll see an iTunes code valid for 5 free songs (including the $1.29 DRM free ones). Better hurry though....who knows how long this promotion will last. And if you don't have a facebook account, just sign up for one...it's free!

P.S. I don't know if the credits can be redeemed through iTunes Wifi, as I don't have 1.1.1 firmware. Can someone let us know?

enigmanic

Silver
Jun 27, 2007
Nope, it's any song of your choice, including the $1.29 DRM free ones. I think you're confusing that with Starbuck's free iTunes songs giveaway.

Breadfan

Sep 14, 2007
You cannot redeem on iTunes Wi-Fi.
Are you sure? I thought I heard somewhere that if you apply a gift card on the computer, then when you use the WiFi store to buy it would deduct from your gift card. I would think this would work for this too.

mogz

Bronze
Jun 27, 2007
SF
D'oh!

I never redeem before so I assume you put in the code when you're about to buy it... lol...