How to get 5 free songs on iTunes

enigmanic

Silver
Jun 27, 2007
Hey everyone,
If you have a facebook account, here's a way to get 5 free songs on iTunes. Just sign into your facebook account and add Tickmaster to your friends:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2426357824

Once you've joined, you'll see an iTunes code valid for 5 free songs (including the $1.29 DRM free ones). Better hurry though, as I don't know how long this promotion will last.

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
Dude sweetness. I may have created a few accounts and then joined and may or may not have gotten 40 song credits so far. :laugh2:

tmc

Oct 15, 2007
damn they must have fixed it... it gave me a code for my first / original facebook account, i tried making another one and it wont give me a code for 5 free songs again, even tried clearing cookies/different ip address makes no difference oh well.

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
Haha yeah it definitely took a while. Many many fake email and fake facebook accounts. Thank you gmail!

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Dang it. I tried and it send a confirmation thing to the email you gave. No more fake emails. :(

J

jlanders

Loser

They ran out of the codes a few days ago. I ended up scoring 215 :laugh2:.
You're a f**kin A**hole, iTunes song hog. Why don't you just take your 5 free songs and stick them up your a**. Jerk give other people a chance to get free songs and not take them all for yourself. What a loser, don't you have anything better to do that sit on your computer all day you pimple faced queer. I hate people like you.

scandalex

Silver
Sep 16, 2007
You're a f**kin A**hole, iTunes song hog. Why don't you just take your 5 free songs and stick them up your a**. Jerk give other people a chance to get free songs and not take them all for yourself. What a loser, don't you have anything better to do that sit on your computer all day you pimple faced queer. I hate people like you.
WOW! Tell him how you really feel! :eek:

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia

Haha wow. Congratulations on being banned from the forum. Also, there is a very clear picture of me on my profile, soo, I obviously don't have pimples.

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
Haha also, are you really that sad that you have to worry about free downloads that much? I had a break between my classes at school so I just got on my computer and racked up. It really is a shame that money is that hard to come by for you but maybe you can get a job somewhere and maybe someday afford some music on your own. I can paypal you $1 if you're that desperate.

SkyyBoy

Bronze
Jul 4, 2007
Hawaii
back to the post topic, I just signed up for a FaceBook account and got the 5 free songs :)
now, I just gotta choose what songs I want.

Scottshotz

Bronze
Sep 25, 2007
They ran out of the codes a few days ago. I ended up scoring 215 :laugh2:.
seriously though, i believe that is some form of online/identity fraud. And way to milk a generous offer in the first place. 215 dude really? Props for getting the free crap but damn

Khris

Bronze
Oct 30, 2007
Edmonton, AB
There's always a few that ruin it for others. Pretty sad.

It really is a shame that money is that hard to come by for you but maybe you can get a job somewhere and maybe someday afford some music on your own.
Maybe you should take your own advice there slick. Perhaps you yourself should "get a job somewhere and maybe someday afford some music on your own" instead of having to leech off the generosity of others.

tmoce

Bronze
Oct 10, 2007
Hey everyone,
If you have a facebook account, here's a way to get 5 free songs on iTunes. Just sign into your facebook account and add Tickmaster to your friends:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2426357824

Once you've joined, you'll see an iTunes code valid for 5 free songs (including the $1.29 DRM free ones). Better hurry though, as I don't know how long this promotion will last.

will I be able to download the songs from my iPhone?

P.S. To the guy who downloaded 215 songs....have you heard of limewire?