How to get email off of Outlook

jgolden

Jul 19, 2007
I'm trying to sync my iPhone to my work laptop to be able to get emails from work when I plug in to sync my calendar. I cant for the life of me figure it out. I have told iTunes to sync email from Outlook, but nothing happens (it doesn't list an email account). Is this an Outlook setting, or perhaps something on my phone?

Thanks all.

impaler

Silver
Apr 28, 2007
I'm trying to sync my iPhone to my work laptop to be able to get emails from work when I plug in to sync my calendar. I cant for the life of me figure it out. I have told iTunes to sync email from Outlook, but nothing happens (it doesn't list an email account). Is this an Outlook setting, or perhaps something on my phone?

Thanks all.
Email sync only synchronizes the email account settings, not the messages. There is no way (without possible third party apps) to connect to Outlook and get messages on the iPhone.

Jul 2, 2007
Is that '3rd Party ap' ready?

Email sync only synchronizes the email account settings, not the messages. There is no way (without possible third party apps) to connect to Outlook and get messages on the iPhone.
A big 'me too'. I want to get my work e-mails, but can't. Is there a solution here? Until the iPhone can receive e-mail from all accounts, it will be less than perfect.