How to get rid of Installer?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

cam1230

Sep 10, 2007
I've been looking for this all night and maybe I'm just skipping over it, but I don't know. I do feel rather dumb asking it, but will someone please tell me how to get the "Installer" button off of my iPhone? It's from AppTapp I think and I don't see anyway to get it off of my screen. Can someone please tell me? Thanks!

x999x

Gold
Aug 6, 2007
I don't know why you would want to hide it, I check installer nearly twice a day. It's the conduit for installing more applications on your phone without needing a desktop computer.

In any case, you could use rSBT to hide the installer icon. You can get rSBT from Installer, lol.

Make sure you run installer and then have it install the community sources, that's what brings up all the different applications that are available.

If you're still not satisfied you could use ibrickr and browse to your applications folder and delete the installer.app folder inside of it.

May 27, 2008
help me please

how do i get rid of the "extra" sources on my installer. i want to get rid of them because it says main script failed or something like that. I would just like to get the ones that the installer came with.

Dec 10, 2007
blacked out
how do i get rid of the "extra" sources on my installer. i want to get rid of them because it says main script failed or something like that. I would just like to get the ones that the installer came with.
Click on the sources button at the bottom, then click on edit at the top. Then you can remove them with the red circle thingys on the left side of each source.