How to Have different folders under Photos?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Maaz

Silver
Jun 30, 2007
LA California
I just saw a review and one of the pics they guy had other folders separating some pics, while my iPhone only has camera role and photos. But from iTunes i can only sync one folder , and if i try to sync another one it deletes the old folder, some help please? i want to separate my pics.

dongtea

Bronze
Jul 8, 2007
I have folders in mine - I made them in iPhoto, and then choose which ones to sync with the iPhone.

As far as taking pictures with it and putting those in folders, there's no way to do that in the phone. They all go to "camera roll." But after you sync again, you can move them around in iPhoto . . .

alb0zf1n3st

Silver
Jul 2, 2007
What I did was made a folder example in my desktop iPhone Photos and then in that I made different folders and names then with iTunes navigate to the First MAIN folder and click that then all of the sub folders will sync just make sure u check them in iTunes to sync

TrippalHealicks

Gold
Mar 2, 2007
What I don't like is, you can have sub-folders separated on the phone, but if you go under the "Photo Library" folder, it shows EVERYTHING. All the photos in the home folder, PLUS all of those, in sub-folders. Yuck.