How to install emulators on iPhone?

nirav464

Bronze
Dec 24, 2007
can someone post a complete guide on how to install emulators on the iPhone?

RichR

Bronze
Sep 30, 2007
Is there a better way to get the PSX ROM's into the iPhone with a windows PC? The ROM's are too big to send through sendspace which was the easy way to do it and how I have been doing it for some time now.

EDIT: Ok, using winSCP and following the instruction with the IP address and user login which is root, but it asks to put in a password and the instructions say use: dottie as the password. Well, when I try to login it says invalid password to the "root" login. What am I doing wrong?

EDIT#2: NEW PASSWORD WITH 1.1.1... ALPINE.. DUHH, SORRY ABOUT THAT.

Griffinaz

Zealot
Gold
Oct 5, 2007
Phoenix, Arizona
Is there a better way to get the PSX ROM's into the iPhone with a windows PC? The ROM's are too big to send through sendspace which was the easy way to do it and how I have been doing it for some time now.

EDIT: Ok, using winSCP and following the instruction with the IP address and user login which is root, but it asks to put in a password and the instructions say use: dottie as the password. Well, when I try to login it says invalid password to the "root" login. What am I doing wrong?
Try "alpine" for the password. If that doesn't work search for a program called iPhoneBrowser. It runs on Windows and doesn't need a login to access your phones files.