How to install emulators on iPhone?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

RichR

Bronze
Sep 30, 2007
Is there a better way to get the PSX ROM's into the iPhone with a windows PC? The ROM's are too big to send through sendspace which was the easy way to do it and how I have been doing it for some time now.

EDIT: Ok, using winSCP and following the instruction with the IP address and user login which is root, but it asks to put in a password and the instructions say use: dottie as the password. Well, when I try to login it says invalid password to the "root" login. What am I doing wrong?

EDIT#2: NEW PASSWORD WITH 1.1.1... ALPINE.. DUHH, SORRY ABOUT THAT.

Griffinaz

Zealot
Gold
Oct 5, 2007
Phoenix, Arizona
Is there a better way to get the PSX ROM's into the iPhone with a windows PC? The ROM's are too big to send through sendspace which was the easy way to do it and how I have been doing it for some time now.

EDIT: Ok, using winSCP and following the instruction with the IP address and user login which is root, but it asks to put in a password and the instructions say use: dottie as the password. Well, when I try to login it says invalid password to the "root" login. What am I doing wrong?
Try "alpine" for the password. If that doesn't work search for a program called iPhoneBrowser. It runs on Windows and doesn't need a login to access your phones files.