HOW to install installer.app on 1.1.1

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Oct 2, 2007
Let me start asking if i do whatever you guys tell me to do can i restore back to the factory defaults.

Okay im looking to get installer.app on my iPhone again.. its just so plain.. i do use the iTunes store. but i heard u have to jail break your iPhone before u install installer.app... i don't know if is true.. i tryied to google it but i just made it worse now im more confused... I want to get a INSTALLER.APP without losing what i have.. and without making my iPhone unusable and slowwwww.. also something that i can always restore back to factory default.. is there any solutions for me right now.. cause i did go to iPhone.nullriver.com but its only available for the older versions of iPhone... can anybody help me?
:eek:

socalkevin21

Bronze
Jul 8, 2007
Let me start asking if i do whatever you guys tell me to do can i restore back to the factory defaults.

Okay im looking to get installer.app on my iPhone again.. its just so plain.. i do use the iTunes store. but i heard u have to jail break your iPhone before u install installer.app... i don't know if is true.. i tryied to google it but i just made it worse now im more confused... I want to get a INSTALLER.APP without losing what i have.. and without making my iPhone unusable and slowwwww.. also something that i can always restore back to factory default.. is there any solutions for me right now.. cause i did go to iPhone.nullriver.com but its only available for the older versions of iPhone... can anybody help me?
:eek:
Are you running on a Windows or Mac?

jaydoc1

Contributor
Silver
Sep 23, 2007
http://forums.everythingicafe.com/t...-restoring-to-1-0-2-windows.12715/#post123403

The linked method works very well and very easily. When you run one touch it will tell you exactly what to do at each step. Just make sure you do the following:

1) Sync your iPhone before you start.
2) Then restore it. That way you have the most up to date image of your iPhone ready to sync after you've jailbroken your iPhone. (Also turn off iTunes before you run one touch.
3) Read the instructions carefuly as one touch gives them to you because there is a step where you must reboot twice before going on to the next step.
4) When the instructions tell you to reboot it just means hold the on/off button until the red slider comes on then slide it to turn off the iPhone (and then use the on/off button to turn the iPhone back on obviously). Don't hold down the home button and the on/off button until the iPhone resets. This is a mistake I made. I thought that's what the instructions meant by reboot. The word restart might actually be better than reboot.

Last edited by a moderator: