How To Install Nice Netflix Icon ?

topcat84

Contributor
Bronze
Jun 28, 2007
Hi Everyone,

Has anybody discovered a good representation of the Netflix icon ? I'd love to have it on my home page, but when I installed it, it looks very washed out and is very difficult to recognize. Thanks in advance ! Cheers !

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
Hi Everyone,

Has anybody discovered a good representation of the Netflix icon ? I'd love to have it on my home page, but when I installed it, it looks very washed out and is very difficult to recognize. Thanks in advance ! Cheers !

Are you talking about the new webclip icons in 1.1.3?

If so, I think all look weak.

topcat84

Contributor
Bronze
Jun 28, 2007
Are you talking about the new webclip icons in 1.1.3?

If so, I think all look weak.

Yes, and I agree that all are pretty weak except everythingIcafe looks great with EIC on the purple background. Nice job, Chris ! As someone else mentioned, Google looks very good too.

neon0107

Dec 19, 2007
Round Rock TX
Hi Everyone,

I found this link in another post Link. It has netflix. I added it to my homepage too:laugh2:

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
I think Google's and EIC's are great. I also created one for the NY Times that looks pretty nice.

- John