how to load NES roms

twista_8604

Bronze
Mar 6, 2008
washington
i used installer to download and install nes emulater. how do i load the roms tho, it says to load them /var/mobile/media/roms/nes here... how can i put them there. o yes and what is openssh.. is this another program i need?

o and what are these programs...

Launcher
BSD Subsystem
Mobile Finder

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
To load ROMs from your computer to your iPhone, you will need to use SSH. The process of SSH is described here. If you need further assistance with it, just ask me. NES ROMs need to be placed in /var/mobile/Media/ROMs/NES.

The programs you listed:

Launcher - I believe this is a typical application launcher. It opens and displays al your apps, which you can launch from there.

BSD Subsystem - If you have not installed this already, do this. BSD is not only required by several application, it increases the overall stability of your iPhone and the applications installed on it.

Mobile Finder - Finder allows you to browse your iPhone's disk on the iPhone. With it you can copy files from one place to another, renamed files, delete files, etc. It is very reminiscent to the Finder found on Mac OS X.

You should also read through that thread I posted above, as it contains some key jailbreaking information.

- John

Aldebaran

May 18, 2008
i tried to use both fugu and cyberduck but i cannot seem to connect the ssh with my iPhone. what seems to be the problem?