How to login to MMS account?

Nov 26, 2008
Where on earth do I go to login to my mms.att.net account? Is it even possible?

BigCiX

Zealot
Gold
Jul 11, 2008
Bakersfield, CA
viewmymessage.com/1
viewmymessage.com/2

u should receive a text message if you get a mms. don't delete it cause you need that password.

Nov 26, 2008
Oh well my gf said she sent me some pictures, but I didn't get a message saying i needed a password to view it or anything. She must be lying or what?

BigCiX

Zealot
Gold
Jul 11, 2008
Bakersfield, CA
Oh well my gf said she sent me some pictures, but I didn't get a message saying i needed a password to view it or anything. She must be lying or what?
she's not lying. this whole viewmymessage.com thing is a joke. you'll receive half your mms's and 50% of the time the password won't work. Welcome to the world of iPhone 3G

Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
She isn't lying. It's just that iPhone lacks the MMS function, no matter what you do, and no matter how many current applications/methods you will try to use. Live with it my friend.

Tug

Silver
Aug 4, 2008
One time my GF sent me a picture and it took about 3 hours from the time she sent it to when I received it. When i finally did receive it, it took me another half hour to access it. I kept receiving an invalid path error message. As a matter of fact I just tried to access a voice message she sent me and Im still receiving that same message, she sent it over 2 hours ago.

Pretty good system hu?