How to move pics from computer to iPhone

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

gjklm12

Jul 2, 2007
Ok, I am new with this whole iPhone. I know how to take pictures of course, but I am a little in the dark on getting existing photos that are on my computer onto the iPhone. I assume you have to do it through iTunes. Can someone assist me on this. Is there a folder that I drag and drop my photos into on iTunes?

Thanks

iJohn

Bronze
Jun 21, 2007
Long Island, NY
johnburke.tumblr.com
Do you have a PC or a Mac?

If you have a Mac, the easiest way is to just import them to iPhoto and select that roll, book or folder you put it in iPhoto as one that syncs to your iPhone. Also, you can put the pics in your Pictures folder and have iTunes sync your Pictures folder through the option to do so in iTunes.

If you have a PC, put the pictures in your My Pictures folder and select the folder as one to sync in iTunes.

Moral of the story = put it in a folder, and sycn the folder in the iTunes tab for Photos.

gjklm12

Jul 2, 2007
Do you have a PC or a Mac?

If you have a Mac, the easiest way is to just import them to iPhoto and select that roll, book or folder you put it in iPhoto as one that syncs to your iPhone. Also, you can put the pics in your Pictures folder and have iTunes sync your Pictures folder through the option to do so in iTunes.

If you have a PC, put the pictures in your My Pictures folder and select the folder as one to sync in iTunes.

Moral of the story = put it in a folder, and sycn the folder in the iTunes tab for Photos.

I'll give that a shot........Thanks