How to play an entire album?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

oriolesfan23

Bronze
Jun 29, 2007
Virginia
When I select an album and click on a song in that album, the iPhone just repeats that one song over and over again. How can I play the entire album, if it's possible?

spacerog

Bronze
Jun 11, 2007
www.spacerogue.net
More? What hell is m.... Oh, more. More! MORE!

Wow, never noticed that button before. Cool!

Anyone find a way to sync an individual album? I ended up creating yet another playlist, copying all the tracks from the album to that playlist and then syncing that. Seems kinda the wrong way to go about it.

- SR

Ace4261991

Silver
Jun 18, 2007
When I select an album and click on a song in that album, the iPhone just repeats that one song over and over again. How can I play the entire album, if it's possible?
you gotta take it off repeat
to do this do the same thing you were doing and play one song form the album then tap the cover art of the song playing ONCE and the time bar for the song should appear on the top under the song name and on the left there should be a blue arrow thingy that has a 1 right on the bottem right of it just tap that once if you want it to play all the songs in the album and twice if you want it to play all the songs in the album and when its done to replay the album again.

edittt
oh now i see you fixed it