How to Post Images

Imagine09

Bronze
Jun 30, 2007
I've been struggling with this...

How can you post pictures (images) so that when your not logged in, you can still see your picture verus a file name or link?

When I'm logged in at home I can see my images just fine...when I'm at work the same post only shows the file name...I would appreciate any help on this.

Thnx

iLLGT2

Bronze
Jul 26, 2007
NY/LI
I've been struggling with this...

How can you post pictures (images) so that when your not logged in, you can still see your picture verus a file name or link?

When I'm logged in at home I can see my images just fine...when I'm at work the same post only shows the file name...I would appreciate any help on this.

Thnx
Ok, use this site (www.imageshack.us) to host your picture's.. Then take the direct link/URL of the picture and in your post/reply you can click the little sunset picture button in the toolbar above the type box, paste your link and the picture will appear! Try it out ;)

Imagine09

Bronze
Jun 30, 2007
Ok, use this site (www.imageshack.us) to host your picture's.. Then take the direct link/URL of the picture and in your post/reply you can click the little sunset picture button in the toolbar above the type box, paste your link and the picture will appear! Try it out ;)
Thanks iLLGT2...your tip worked great!