How to prevent music from resuming after ending a call?

paslax

Oct 9, 2007
At work, I listen to music on my iPhone using normal old headphones. When a call comes in, the music stops playing and the ringtone plays in the headphones. To answer the call, I hit the answer button and unplug the headphones and talk. Then, when the call ends, I have to quickly plug in the headphones. If I don't act quickly enough, the music will resume playing through the built-in speaker.

Is there any way or any setting available that will leave the music paused after the call is ended? (I don't want to use the ear buds or the adapter with the build-in microphone.)

coasts

Zealot
Gold
Jul 15, 2007
New York, NY
www.lomohomes.com
At work, I listen to music on my iPhone using normal old headphones. When a call comes in, the music stops playing and the ringtone plays in the headphones. To answer the call, I hit the answer button and unplug the headphones and talk. Then, when the call ends, I have to quickly plug in the headphones. If I don't act quickly enough, the music will resume playing through the built-in speaker.

Is there any way or any setting available that will leave the music paused after the call is ended? (I don't want to use the ear buds or the adapter with the build-in microphone.)
i haven't tried it but i would guess you could stop the song while you are on the phone still.

termleech

Zealot
Gold
Sep 7, 2007
McPherson, KS
Haha, that always happens to me. For some reason I always forget that the music is going to resume and when I end the call I'm always like, oh crap as the music starts blaring. I always have to chuckle when my techno starts blaring out of my iPhone.