How to properly Use iswitch bundle?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

301finest

Jun 27, 2007
I have installed a theme but i no more want it because i cant view my other apps. HOw do i go about getting rid of the program. I deleted form my phone by using ibrick but my default screen never showed back up. Anyone?

x999x

Gold
Aug 6, 2007
I have installed a theme but i no more want it because i cant view my other apps. HOw do i go about getting rid of the program. I deleted form my phone by using ibrick but my default screen never showed back up. Anyone?
I don't have any answers aside from doing a full restore (unfortunately) to recover your old springboard.

It's probably also worth pointing out that iSwitch has been removed from the Installer list of applications. I would speculate you're not the only one in your predicament.

pierce the veil

Bronze
Aug 14, 2007
i just chose the theme that looks like the normal one in iswitcher, deleted iswitcher with ibrickr, and then rearranged my DisplayOrder.plist.

cybergreg

Jul 21, 2007
i just chose the theme that looks like the normal one in iswitcher, deleted iswitcher with ibrickr, and then rearranged my DisplayOrder.plist.
Um, yeah that's why the OEM theme is included in the bundle.

Since version 0.80, when iSwitcher loads a theme the first time it make a complete backup of your phone. You can then restore it by selecting the main / home screen in iSwitcher.

More Info