how to put back Mobile Slideshow.app

Jan 10, 2008
Hi...
I feel a little dumb but I'm stuck so please if someone could help it would be appreciated.
I've deleted Mobile Slideshow.app by mistake from my iPod touch. Now I don't have any way to view my photo (obviously).
Anyone would know how to intall it back on my device (probably using winscp or anything...)
Thanks to all of you willing to help !

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
if someone can post it for you, then you can use isend, i think it is then use mobile finder to put it back in the folder. that i what i did when i was moded

creayu109

Jun 30, 2008
I have the same problem too, deleted the mobile slideshow app by mistake using finder. How can I restore it? Thanks so much

Cusca

Bronze
Apr 27, 2008
ROMANIA
www.cusca.3dk.org
that`s because you don`t have the ziPhone ibrickr fix, go to installer, and add the source i.unlock.no, after you add it a new category will apear called unlocking tools, and there you will find ziPhone ibrickr fix, install it and you are good to go

creayu109

Jun 30, 2008
Hi Cusca,

You're really a lifesaver.

I have copied the mobileslideshow app inside applications. I can see it inside Finder but how to make the Camera and Photos icons appear on Springboard again?

Thanks

creayu109

Jun 30, 2008
The camera and photos icons are back on springboard after i use Squid...

However, the shutter refused to open, it's basically an image? Doesn't seem to be working and photo folder was empty too...

What is wrong... :( Every time I thought it's fixed, something is still not right...