how to put movies in my phone?

knawmean

Mar 11, 2008
hey guys looking for some help. I recently had a ring tone problem, and tall solved it for me. But now my new issue is putting on movies. I got some mp4 movies In my of, but when I try to import them into iTunes, nothing shows up. Please help.

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX
many threads on here regarding this. search function is your friend.

if you are a mac user, handbrake is a good option.

Eragon

Zealot
Gold
Jan 8, 2008
Frederick, MD
If you are willing to pay for software, there is Nero for the PC and Visual Hub for the Mac.

ZodiacfreaK

Bronze
Jan 11, 2007
Handbrake is by far the best if you are on a mac.

Luckykelleyk

Gold
Jan 12, 2008
Denver, CO
So I downloaded handbrake, and ripped a dvd and everything and it seemed to work fine, but when I tried to sync to my phone and it says "was not copied to the iPhone because cannot be played on the iPhone" is there another step I didn't do?

uh nevermind, I think its because I didn't choose the stupid preset.

ap93

Bronze
Feb 7, 2008
hey i need some help on this i have handbrake and the one that tony recommended but im not sure how i do this totally. i have a movie on dvd i would like to put on my iPhone or is that not possible help please

Luckykelleyk

Gold
Jan 12, 2008
Denver, CO
hey i need some help on this i have handbrake and the one that tony recommended but im not sure how i do this totally. i have a movie on dvd i would like to put on my iPhone or is that not possible help please
Are you using a mac? Because if you are, all you need is handbrake. I have been ripping dvds all morning and putting them on my iPhone :)

ap93

Bronze
Feb 7, 2008
no im on a windows

ap93

Bronze
Feb 7, 2008
noooooo, lol im just playing Thanks for the attention though.

eic rules for all iPhone discussions

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
Just downloaded handbreak and ripped a movie. Does the movie have to stay on the desktop? If I put it in the trash it removes the movie totally. I hate to think that every movie I rip will have to stay on the desktop.

Luckykelleyk

Gold
Jan 12, 2008
Denver, CO
Just downloaded handbreak and ripped a movie. Does the movie have to stay on the desktop? If I put it in the trash it removes the movie totally. I hate to think that every movie I rip will have to stay on the desktop.
Im just going to put them all in a file.