How to remove installer app and other options?

GridX

Oct 24, 2007
Hi guys,
hope you can help me, I have tried finding answers to this but i am reading conflicting answers... and then I found this place.

I bought a 1.0.2 unlocked iPhone. It has a installer icon on the lower left hand of the iPhone screen. The icon looks just like the OSX network icon.

I don't know how the iPhone was unlocked and I don't know which installer app that icon on my iPhone refers to.

The installer app on my iPhone doesn't work, I click it and it just goes back to my home screen. I tried turning off the iPhone for 24hrs. Did a hard reboot, (home + off button) and I did a reset (inside general settings on the iPhone) and this didn't fix it.

How do I delete that installer app? Can I do a restore inside iTunes (not revirginize the iPhone) and will it still be unlocked? will it delete the installer app?

Could I install "another" installer app using ibrickr? so I will have 2 installer app icons, but only one will work?

What should I do? what can I do with out revirginizing my iPhone?

alflairdo

Nov 7, 2007
Uninstall installer app

Hey If you want to know how to remove installer app pm me

Hi guys,
hope you can help me, I have tried finding answers to this but i am reading conflicting answers... and then I found this place.

I bought a 1.0.2 unlocked iPhone. It has a installer icon on the lower left hand of the iPhone screen. The icon looks just like the OSX network icon.

I don't know how the iPhone was unlocked and I don't know which installer app that icon on my iPhone refers to.

The installer app on my iPhone doesn't work, I click it and it just goes back to my home screen. I tried turning off the iPhone for 24hrs. Did a hard reboot, (home + off button) and I did a reset (inside general settings on the iPhone) and this didn't fix it.

How do I delete that installer app? Can I do a restore inside iTunes (not revirginize the iPhone) and will it still be unlocked? will it delete the installer app?

Could I install "another" installer app using ibrickr? so I will have 2 installer app icons, but only one will work?

What should I do? what can I do with out revirginizing my iPhone?