How to save around $200 on an iPhone

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

aaiphone

Sep 21, 2007
Just wanted to share how to get an iPhone at a discount since AT&T is not selling them at full price with or without a contract...

This will only work if you are not an existing AT&T customer...

When you switch to AT&T to not purchase an iPhone instead purchase another phone that is free... I purchased the Blackberry Curve from an AT&T store and they priced match an online site to get it for free...

http://myrateplan.letstalk.com/prod...&carId=596&devicePrId=32884&servicePrId=31884

So I got a FREE phone for signing up with AT&T... you can then turn around and purchase an iPhone and it will extend your current contract by a few days because your new contract will start over again when you activate your iPhone... When you get your iPhone just sell the other phone on eBay which the Curve is selling for $200+ so you are basically getting an iPhone for $200 off...

Thought some might be interested....

Jul 6, 2007
Marietta, GA
about.me
Just wanted to share how to get an iPhone at a discount since AT&T is not selling them at full price with or without a contract...

This will only work if you are not an existing AT&T customer...

When you switch to AT&T to not purchase an iPhone instead purchase another phone that is free... I purchased the Blackberry Curve from an AT&T store and they priced match an online site to get it for free...

http://myrateplan.letstalk.com/prod...&carId=596&devicePrId=32884&servicePrId=31884

So I got a FREE phone for signing up with AT&T... you can then turn around and purchase an iPhone and it will extend your current contract by a few days because your new contract will start over again when you activate your iPhone... When you get your iPhone just sell the other phone on eBay which the Curve is selling for $200+ so you are basically getting an iPhone for $200 off...

Thought some might be interested....
lol omg i don't ev know how many times this has been posted. but yeah it is a good idea for newbies on here. which means now you can get an iPhone for only $200 about...

aaiphone

Sep 21, 2007
lol omg i don't ev know how many times this has been posted. but yeah it is a good idea for newbies on here. which means now you can get an iPhone for only $200 about...
sorry for the repost then... Just thought i would share since i have not come across a similar posting.