How to send MMS from your iPhone - THE ANSWER HERE

JnC

Bronze
Jun 17, 2007
Don't photos or text sent via MMS need to adhere to a maximum size?

trido

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
Here's how you send a pic to AT&T customers.

Say their phone number is 123-456-7890. All you have to do is send an email to 1234567890@mms.att.net. I just tried sending one to my girlfriend's phone and it worked.
I was told sending to a mms address cost us 25 cents?(ATT store manager)

guess we need to verify

trido

jldesq

Jul 1, 2007
Sent great. However on receive, just get an SMS that indicates someone sent an MMS and that you need to go to the internet and input a user id and password (which the message gives you) to retrieve the MMS. To get this, you would need to write the info down as there is no cut and paste, etc. Didn't try it since it was just too darn complicated! At least we can receive.:)

thegasguru

Bronze
Jun 27, 2007
Sent great. However on receive, just get an SMS that indicates someone sent an MMS and that you need to go to the internet and input a user id and password (which the message gives you) to retrieve the MMS. To get this, you would need to write the info down as there is no cut and paste, etc. Didn't try it since it was just too darn complicated! At least we can receive.:)
Wow. Is it just me, or this whole thing just a ginormous PITA? Seems like it should be software-fixable, though, so I hope Apple gets around to it.

Ambien

Jun 30, 2007
Yeah, I tried sending one to my friend's sprint phone and it didn't work either. :-(