How to set reminders for repeated schedules

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

rugved1118

Silver
Sep 27, 2013
Hello guyyzzz...
My wife is a teacher and she has free periods on every day but at different time. Like for example on every monday she has 2 free periods and on tuesday she has 4 free periods. How do i mark a schedule as reminder for every day and this should repeat on every monday , or tuesday or friday and so on. Also the same should be visible in notification window too. I hope you are getting my point.

Or is there an app which will give me such info in the scroll down notification window itself ?

Sent using iCafe app

Last edited:

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
Hello guyyzzz...
My wife is a teacher and she has free periods on every day but at different time. Like for example on every monday she has 2 free periods and on tuesday she has 4 free periods. How do I mark a schedule as reminder for every day and this should repeat on every monday , or tuesday or friday and so on. Also the same should be visible in notification window too. I hope you are getting my point.

Or is there an app which will give me such info in the scroll down notification window itself ?

Sent using iCafe app
Use the calendar app and mark each free period's time(s) on a weekly repeat schedule. Will have to enter each one as a different event the first time though.