How to set reminders for repeated schedules

rugved1118

Silver
Sep 27, 2013
Hello guyyzzz...
My wife is a teacher and she has free periods on every day but at different time. Like for example on every monday she has 2 free periods and on tuesday she has 4 free periods. How do i mark a schedule as reminder for every day and this should repeat on every monday , or tuesday or friday and so on. Also the same should be visible in notification window too. I hope you are getting my point.

Or is there an app which will give me such info in the scroll down notification window itself ?

Sent using iCafe app

Last edited:

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
Hello guyyzzz...
My wife is a teacher and she has free periods on every day but at different time. Like for example on every monday she has 2 free periods and on tuesday she has 4 free periods. How do I mark a schedule as reminder for every day and this should repeat on every monday , or tuesday or friday and so on. Also the same should be visible in notification window too. I hope you are getting my point.

Or is there an app which will give me such info in the scroll down notification window itself ?

Sent using iCafe app
Use the calendar app and mark each free period's time(s) on a weekly repeat schedule. Will have to enter each one as a different event the first time though.