How To Shuffle All Songs

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by topcat84, Nov 5, 2007.

1. topcat84

topcat84 Contributor
    Bronze

Is there a way to shuffle every song that you have loaded onto the iPhone ? I understand how to shuffle one particular album, but not the entire collection of albums. Also, can voice command be added as a feature by software or firmware upgrades ? Thanks in advance.

2. 420greg

420greg New Member
    Silver

To shuffle all the tracks on your iPhone, tap the Songs icon at the bottom of the screen in the iPhone’s iPod area, and tap Shuffle.

3. Youngbinks

Youngbinks Zealot
    Gold

Definitely the right way to do it. I usually either shuffle all songs or I shuffle the "recently added" playlist. Best way to keep the music fresh.

4. psylichon

psylichon Genius

I created a playlist in iTunes called "iPhone" to organize 6-7 GB of songs to transfer to the iPhone out of 40+ GB library. It makes it easy to open that playlist in a separate window, drag and drop albums till the size at the bottom shows the playlist is full, then transfer only that playlist. It also allows me to easily see/change what 's on the phone.

THEN (on topic finally)... on the phone, you can view playlists, select that playlist (which is everything), and hit shuffle.