How to sync contacts and calendar from Treo to iPhone?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

kgil79

Aug 16, 2007
I have an iPhone and want to sync my contacts and calendar from my treo 700p, but I don't have outlook. Does anyone know of any workarounds?

impaler

Silver
Apr 28, 2007
I think you can get your hands on a trial of Outlook from M$...use that to sync using HotSync from the Treo, then sync to the iPHone.

whytry

Oct 15, 2007
Did you get this to work? I am in the same boat as you. I have the treo 680 and now the iPhone, and have not been able to get my contacts into Outlook from my treo

kgil79

Aug 16, 2007
Did you get this to work? I am in the same boat as you. I have the treo 680 and now the iPhone, and have not been able to get my contacts into Outlook from my treo
no unfortanely I ended up buying a copy of outlook for $30 and put my contacts in the old fashioned way. I couldn't even get palm desktop to sync with outlook after many different attempts. Sorry.

Jan 7, 2008
My last phone was a Samsung SPHi500, a smart phone that used the Palm operating system. I was synchronizing with ACT! I had trouble with the synchronizing, so I started using CompanionLink Express. After checking with the tech support people, I found I needed Outlook. I bought Outlook 2007 and I can now synch all of my ACT! contacts and calendars with the iPhone. My new question: When will there be a Documents to Go version that will help me synch Microsoft Office files with the iPHone?