How To Take A Picture?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

TheDon

Jun 30, 2007
Socal
I have an iPhone but i what is the proper way to take pictures? Hold the phone straight up with the home button on the bottom or hold it horizontaly with the home button on the right. When i hold it straight and look at the pics on my comp the pictures are tilted 90 degrees and cant be rotated because the pictures are widescreen so i think the proper way is to take pictures with the phone horizontal, right?

wjp09

Zealot
Gold
Feb 25, 2007
NJ
I have an iPhone but i what is the proper way to take pictures? Hold the phone straight up with the home button on the bottom or hold it horizontaly with the home button on the right. When i hold it straight and look at the pics on my comp the pictures are tilted 90 degrees and cant be rotated because the pictures are widescreen so i think the proper way is to take pictures with the phone horizontal, right?
I myself use vertical I haveonly taken 1 picture so Im not rally sure which is best

TheDon

Jun 30, 2007
Socal
here is an example of a picture i used when taking it verticaly. as you notice it seems that you are supposed to use the phone horizontaly in order to get the aspect correct.

Shot with iPhone at 2007-07-01