Airport Express

Mobile:
iBook
iPhone

Awaiting Leopard
MacBook or Pro
new iMac

Stock:
after all splits have 600+ shares and am now LMAO off at my broker who has tried to sell it for 15+ years :)

in back room available if needed -- Powerbook, Centris, PowerTower, 2 Performas, that workhorse SE30 that served me well so long. Missing is my first 512 -- not sure what happened to it. In 22 years I have never retired a Mac because it was no longer working -- to me that's about the best endorsement I can give them. To the best of my now fleeting memory, other than upgrading hard drives or memory, I have replaced two power supplies, an iBook battery, and I think a CD drive somewhere along the line.

have had several Zip drives fail, a couple of non Apple monitors die. When I look at all the stuff and think of all the money over the years, its a bit daunting. Perhaps the biggest "waste" has been the various modems back there in the junk boxes AND all the varioius BU media devices over the years -- Zips, Jazzes, EZ Drives, Syquests of various sizes, original external CS drives,, and all the media disks that goes along with them.

Fanboy? --- first bought in '85 so yeah I guess ---- guilty as charged :) :)

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
Running in office now:
20" iMac PPC
intel Mini
Dual G4 Tower
G4 Tower
2 original bubble iMacs

Home:
the original G4 iMac
Airport Express

Mobile:
iBook
iPhone

Awaiting Leopard
MacBook or Pro
new iMac

Stock:
after all splits have 600+ shares and am now LMAO off at my broker who has tried to sell it for 15+ years :)

in back room available if needed -- Powerbook, Centris, PowerTower, 2 Performas, that workhorse SE30 that served me well so long. Missing is my first 512 -- not sure what happened to it. In 22 years I have never retired a Mac because it was no longer working -- to me that's about the best endorsement I can give them. To the best of my now fleeting memory, other than upgrading hard drives or memory, I have replaced two power supplies, an iBook battery, and I think a CD drive somewhere along the line.

have had several Zip drives fail, a couple of non Apple monitors die. When I look at all the stuff and think of all the money over the years, its a bit daunting. Perhaps the biggest "waste" has been the various modems back there in the junk boxes AND all the varioius BU media devices over the years -- Zips, Jazzes, EZ Drives, Syquests of various sizes, original external CS drives,, and all the media disks that goes along with them.

Fanboy? --- first bought in '85 so yeah I guess ---- guilty as charged :) :)
yes but do you have one of these...

?

;)

Last edited by a moderator:

ataq

Bronze
Sep 17, 2007
yes but do you have one of these...

?

;)
die hard...

im still dealing with both sides. mac book pro, ipods: 4th gen, mini, nano, 2 iPhones (wife and me) and then i got viao desktop and acer travelmate, both pc's

Last edited by a moderator:

Velodog2

Silver
Jul 19, 2007
The iPhone.
Just the iPhone.

After owning the iPhone it is very clear to me why Apple has only 5% of the world market even after a head start in the businesss.

Jun 26, 2007
i too love the pc and windows, but i recently switched to Apple because of the capability of the macs to run windows and such
they are really great and i love them

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
Dunno-

Our family has now:

iPhone (mine)
One Apple iBook G4 that is about 3 years old
2 1st Gen Nanos (one for me and one for husband)
1 1st Gen Shuffle (was husband's, now the kids use it)
I had a 1st Gen Mini, but it died (that is when I got one of the Nano's)

One very old Dell Desktop.

We need to get an upgraded computer, I think. Maybe at Christmas. But new Mac or PC?

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
I admit to fanboyism and I'm proud.

I'm not braindead - Apple makes flaws just like any other major corporation. I just happen to really like their service and products.

My list:
iPhone
iPod Nano (2nd Gen, Red)
iPod Nano (1st Gen, white)
Mac Mini running Leopard
Indigo Power PC running Tiger
5 keyboards
Apple TV
Original '86 Mac (B.C.)
MacBookPro running Tiger (soon to be Leopard)
AirPort Express

Yep. It's all good.