How to tell if you are an Apple Fanboy?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

420greg

Silver
Jun 26, 2007
Orlando, Florida
G4 Tower at Work w/ 20" Apple Cinema Screen
Mac Mini in Living Room (Media Server)
Black MacBook
23" Apple Cinema Screen
N Speed Airport Extreme
Blue iPod Mini
30 gig iPod Video (wifes)
iPhone

hmmm....

deac

Bronze
Jun 29, 2007
Running in office now:
20" iMac PPC
intel Mini
Dual G4 Tower
G4 Tower
2 original bubble iMacs

Home:
the original G4 iMac
Airport Express

Mobile:
iBook
iPhone

Awaiting Leopard
MacBook or Pro
new iMac

Stock:
after all splits have 600+ shares and am now LMAO off at my broker who has tried to sell it for 15+ years :)

in back room available if needed -- Powerbook, Centris, PowerTower, 2 Performas, that workhorse SE30 that served me well so long. Missing is my first 512 -- not sure what happened to it. In 22 years I have never retired a Mac because it was no longer working -- to me that's about the best endorsement I can give them. To the best of my now fleeting memory, other than upgrading hard drives or memory, I have replaced two power supplies, an iBook battery, and I think a CD drive somewhere along the line.

have had several Zip drives fail, a couple of non Apple monitors die. When I look at all the stuff and think of all the money over the years, its a bit daunting. Perhaps the biggest "waste" has been the various modems back there in the junk boxes AND all the varioius BU media devices over the years -- Zips, Jazzes, EZ Drives, Syquests of various sizes, original external CS drives,, and all the media disks that goes along with them.

Fanboy? --- first bought in '85 so yeah I guess ---- guilty as charged :) :)

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
Running in office now:
20" iMac PPC
intel Mini
Dual G4 Tower
G4 Tower
2 original bubble iMacs

Home:
the original G4 iMac
Airport Express

Mobile:
iBook
iPhone

Awaiting Leopard
MacBook or Pro
new iMac

Stock:
after all splits have 600+ shares and am now LMAO off at my broker who has tried to sell it for 15+ years :)

in back room available if needed -- Powerbook, Centris, PowerTower, 2 Performas, that workhorse SE30 that served me well so long. Missing is my first 512 -- not sure what happened to it. In 22 years I have never retired a Mac because it was no longer working -- to me that's about the best endorsement I can give them. To the best of my now fleeting memory, other than upgrading hard drives or memory, I have replaced two power supplies, an iBook battery, and I think a CD drive somewhere along the line.

have had several Zip drives fail, a couple of non Apple monitors die. When I look at all the stuff and think of all the money over the years, its a bit daunting. Perhaps the biggest "waste" has been the various modems back there in the junk boxes AND all the varioius BU media devices over the years -- Zips, Jazzes, EZ Drives, Syquests of various sizes, original external CS drives,, and all the media disks that goes along with them.

Fanboy? --- first bought in '85 so yeah I guess ---- guilty as charged :) :)
yes but do you have one of these...

?

;)

Last edited by a moderator:

ataq

Bronze
Sep 17, 2007
yes but do you have one of these...

?

;)
die hard...

im still dealing with both sides. mac book pro, ipods: 4th gen, mini, nano, 2 iPhones (wife and me) and then i got viao desktop and acer travelmate, both pc's

Last edited by a moderator:

Velodog2

Silver
Jul 19, 2007
The iPhone.
Just the iPhone.

After owning the iPhone it is very clear to me why Apple has only 5% of the world market even after a head start in the businesss.

Jun 26, 2007
i too love the pc and windows, but i recently switched to Apple because of the capability of the macs to run windows and such
they are really great and i love them

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
Dunno-

Our family has now:

iPhone (mine)
One Apple iBook G4 that is about 3 years old
2 1st Gen Nanos (one for me and one for husband)
1 1st Gen Shuffle (was husband's, now the kids use it)
I had a 1st Gen Mini, but it died (that is when I got one of the Nano's)

One very old Dell Desktop.

We need to get an upgraded computer, I think. Maybe at Christmas. But new Mac or PC?

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
I admit to fanboyism and I'm proud.

I'm not braindead - Apple makes flaws just like any other major corporation. I just happen to really like their service and products.

My list:
iPhone
iPod Nano (2nd Gen, Red)
iPod Nano (1st Gen, white)
Mac Mini running Leopard
Indigo Power PC running Tiger
5 keyboards
Apple TV
Original '86 Mac (B.C.)
MacBookPro running Tiger (soon to be Leopard)
AirPort Express

Yep. It's all good.