How to transfer contacts from iPhone->Windows 7 PC?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Typical Itunes :((((, Oct 12, 2011.

1. Typical Itunes :((((

As I am really getting confused syncing with iTunes, I use "COPY TRANS MANAGER" to transfer music+videos into iPhone from PC.

Now I want to import all the contacts from my iPhone to my PC (outlook preferred) without affecting my music content in iPhone as i don't have any of the songs in iTunes library.

2. anilgre

anilgre New Member

well, even i use that software to transfer music file, as its very easy to handle.

Yes, is there any solution for this ? even i want to import my contacts .... is there any way ?

3. acosmichippo

acosmichippo Genius
    Platinum

4. talon90

talon90 Contributor
    Bronze

You can also sync your phone with iTunes to accomplish this. Just open iTunes and plug your phone in. Go to your phone in the device list and select the music tab, make sure the box to sync music is unchecked. Select the info tab and select to sync your contacts and select Outlook from the drop down menu. Sync your phone.

5. anilgre

anilgre New Member

Thanks for the info ! Can I access that outlook file? Can you please tell me the location of that outlook file?

6. eyemakerz

eyemakerz New Member

If you are already managing your content with iCloud on your computer and iOS device, you can manage the data from iCloud on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.When syncing with your computer, you can sync with the USB cable that came with your device, or over Wi-Fi when the computer and iOS device are on the same Wi-Fi network.