How to transfer contacts from iPhone->Windows 7 PC?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Oct 12, 2011
As I am really getting confused syncing with iTunes, I use "COPY TRANS MANAGER" to transfer music+videos into iPhone from PC.

Now I want to import all the contacts from my iPhone to my PC (outlook preferred) without affecting my music content in iPhone as i don't have any of the songs in iTunes library.

talon90

Contributor
Bronze
Jan 17, 2009
You can also sync your phone with iTunes to accomplish this. Just open iTunes and plug your phone in. Go to your phone in the device list and select the music tab, make sure the box to sync music is unchecked. Select the info tab and select to sync your contacts and select Outlook from the drop down menu. Sync your phone.

anilgre

Mar 23, 2011
London, United Kingdom
You can also sync your phone with iTunes to accomplish this. Just open iTunes and plug your phone in. Go to your phone in the device list and select the music tab, make sure the box to sync music is unchecked. Select the info tab and select to sync your contacts and select Outlook from the drop down menu. Sync your phone.
Thanks for the info ! Can I access that outlook file? Can you please tell me the location of that outlook file?

eyemakerz

Oct 13, 2011
If you are already managing your content with iCloud on your computer and iOS device, you can manage the data from iCloud on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.When syncing with your computer, you can sync with the USB cable that came with your device, or over Wi-Fi when the computer and iOS device are on the same Wi-Fi network.